Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show
#252 Importance of mentor in a startup | Jeffery Potvin
In this podcast, I talk about startups and the importance of a mentor in a startup with Jeffery Potvin.
Jeffery Potvin, an angel investor in multiple regions who have Invested in 55+ companies. He is a member of the York, Spark & GTAN angels & screening committees while being the driving force behind Open People Network (OPN)! OPN is a group of angel investors helping accelerate the growth of early-stage startups through The Supporters Fund and Pitch it Series.
Jeffery is a lifelong entrepreneur with a proven track record of building companies and reinventing existing businesses. Working with a list of great startups to enterprise clients over the years. Jeffery is a mentor, coach and loves to climb mountains!
★★★ Are you someone who is: ★★★
- About to start a business and needs guidance,
- Already running a business and wants to scale faster,
- Not satisfied with your current job and want to change your career,
- Very much satisfied with your professional career but want to stop working for others and gain financial freedom,
- Already enjoying financial freedom but want to create more impact in your community and in the world.
If you identify with any of these concerns, I am pleased to invite you to check out these 3 solutions carefully designed to address your desires. These offers are currently in-demand and are producing amazing results:
👉 Business Myth Uncovered: (Group mentorship program for startup founders and small business owners)
👉 Fulfillment Coaching Jet: (Personalized coaching and mentorship program for professionals and entrepreneurs)
👉 Super Connector Stopover: (Relationship building and personal branding for executives and professionals using a turn-key proprietary technology)