Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show
#216 AI generated millions in revenue last year; are you feeling left out? | Colin Priest | Manuj Aggarwal
Artificial Intelligence has redefined the way the business world works. Individual success stories with AI helped one corporation save $18M in operational costs. Another corporation used AI to help them achieve 304% ROI, amounting to $33M. Interested in leveraging AI for similar results? You won’t want to miss this.
In our next episode, we are going to talk about how Artificial Intelligence is actually helping measure, manage and mitigate risk in business! Join us to learn more about it from a sought-after public speaker, thought leader, and a firm believer in data-based decision making and applying automation to improve customer experience. Colin Priest.
Colin is the VP, AI Strategy for DataRobot, where he advises businesses on how to build business cases and successfully manage data science projects.
DataRobot is headquartered in Boston, MA and has 10 office locations across 6 countries
DataRobot’s enterprise platforms are used by Kroger, Humana, USBank, Reckitt Benckiser, Australian Red Cross Blood Service, Boston Redsox, Lending Tree, University of Michigan, PNC, Lenovo, Nationwide, StanleyBlackDecker. Their platform helped Steward Health save $18M. Their platform also helped a Global Bank and Financial Services Firm realize a 304% Return on Investment that amounts to $33M.
He is passionate about how humans and AIs can work together and is an advisor to the Singapore Government on AI ethics, AI governance, and the future of work.
With more than three decades of experience in financial services, Colin has held several C-suite roles, where he has championed data science initiatives in banking, fintech, insurance, risk management, and marketing!
Colin is passionate about the science of healthcare and does pro-bono work to support cancer research.
Here Colin talks about-
- (1.50) Colin talks about how he started his career in AI and his journey up to this point
- (4.52) Familiarising with AI jargons
- (8.07) How Data Science is applied to optimize pricing
- (10.50) Colin’s take on C-suite executives dealing with AI
- (15:41) Importance of Data in AI
- (19.16) Future of AI in humanistic fields
- (23.20) Colin talking about whether there is a possibility of an AI takeover
- (26.16) The Role of the pandemic in changing the trajectory of AI and adoption
- (29.37) Things to be unlearnt by C-Suite Executives about technology and AI
- (34.21) Future of work in the socially distant economy
- (36.35) Human emotions and professions compared to inherent machines
- (37.43) How to connect with Colin
Find Colin on-
Reach us on:
Read Manuj’s story here: https://him.innerget.com
And his entrepreneurial journey here: https://www.InnerGet.com