Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show
#196 Entertainment | Larry Namer | Manuj Aggarwal | Bootstrapping Your Dreams Podcast
Larry is the founder of E! Entertainment TV and has been in the media sector for over five decades.
E! has a presence in over 140 countries and is the number one influencer of pop culture in the world. In the United States alone, E! is available to 92.4 million households. After E!Larry created and launched several companies in the United States and overseas, including Steeplechase Media, Comspan Communications, and Comspan Russia.
In 1989, Larry was awarded the President's Award from the National Cable Television Association. He is currently the President of Metan Global Entertainment. Metan is a very modern take on how media companies must structure in today’s rapidly changing business landscape.
Larry has also been associated with LJN media as a Chairman. Today, Larry is recognized as one of the world’s leading experts on new technology and how it is fundamentally altering the business of international media and entertainment. Among the companies that have enlisted his expertise are Microsoft, Digeo, World Digital Media Group, EchoStar, and Sirius Radio network.
Here we learn about:
- (1:50) How did you get into the media industry?
- (3:20) Larry talks about the idea behind E! Entertainment TV
- (8:40) Challenges faced by Larry
- (10:45) Larry talks about his vision for his business.
- (13:00) Larry on typical state of mind of an entrepreneur
- (17:40) How to become resilient?
- (22:00) Larry’s views on entrepreneur behavior
- (26:00) How can story-telling be more effective?
- (30:12) How to build an audience?
- (33:00) How do you think the advertising world is going to change?
Find Larry on:
Reach us on:
Read Manuj’s story here: https://him.innerget.com
And his entrepreneurial journey here: https://www.InnerGet.com
Thank you for tuning in!
Do you have any feedback or thoughts? Please leave a comment!
Take care and see ya!