Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show
#176 Make a difference in the community | Alexandra Paul
Welcome to this new episode of Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show. I am Manuj Aggarwal and I will be talking with Alexandra Paul about contributing to making a difference.
What are you waiting for? Tune in now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
- Taking care of your mental and physical health
- Clearing the fear present inside mind for better results in business
- Thinking about community as Entrepreneurs
- Maintaining your routine for business
- How rushing things and tasks can deviate you from goals
- Shedding bad habits for creating better results
- Taking actions for quitting bad habits
- Choosing healthy eating habits
- How can we prevent next pandemic as community
- Supporting small businesses
- Holding values in life for the right motivation
- Utilizing small resources to help people and community
About Alexandra Paul:
Alexandra Elizabeth Paul is an American actress, activist, health coach, and former model. She is internationally recognized for her 5-year starring role as Lt. Stephanie Holden in the TV series Baywatch. She speaks to groups on how to change their habits for a healthier lifestyle and a happier life. She is also a health coach. Alexandra was honored by the ACLU of Southern California as their “2005 Activist of the Year” for her long history of fighting for the environment, voting rights, and peace issues.
Paul began her career modeling in New York before landing her first major role in John Carpenter's horror film Christine (1983). This was followed by prominent roles in American Flyers (1985), 8 Million Ways to Die (1986), and Dragnet (1987).
Social media handles:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alexandra_actress/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlexandraPaulOfficial/
- Company Website: https://alexandrapaul.com/
- Coaching website-http://alexandracoaching.com/
Thank you for tuning in!
Thanks so much for being with us.
Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Hope you enjoyed the episode.
Kindly share it with your friends.
Check out this case study:
49,900% ROI in 6-months. https://www.InnerGet.com
Take care and see ya!