Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show
#163 Emerging Technologies | How to Build a LinkedIn Audience | Patrick Ward
Welcome to this new episode of Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show. In this episode I'm Manuj Aggarwal and, Patrick Ward, will be discuss about, technology, marketing, and the importance of using words consciously and intentionally.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
- Taking a leap of faith for dreams
- Words with Ward series - the little things about words
- Framing ourselves through dialogues
- Storytelling as a part of marketing strategy
- Investing in human capital
- Aiming for customer success
- The power of emerging technologies - Machine learning and Internet of Things
- Content strategy for LinkedIn
About Patrick James Ward
Patrick Ward is the Director of Marketing at Rootstrap and the creator of #WordsWithWard. A writer by trade, Patrick has worked extensively across the insurance, real estate, finance, travel, and tech industries, with notable clients including Allianz, Cathay Pacific, and Fiji Airways. Currently, he lives in LA. Having been born and raised in Sydney, Australia, he is a diehard Steelers fan. Patrick is an accomplished public speaker that teaches LinkedIn workshops at General Assembly and guest lectures at USC on AI and Technology disruption.
Social Media Handles
Thank you for tuning in!
Thanks so much for being with us.
Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode?
Kindly share it with your friends.