Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show
#158 | Deal With Failure & Rejection | Turning Adversity Into Triumph | Shawn Harper
Welcome to this new episode of Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show. I'm Manuj Aggarwal and, NFL player Shawn Harper, will be discuss about, how to be resilient and survive with a winning mindset?
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
• What should be your right perspective to progress in life?
• What should be the constant motivation for chasing success?
• How does the dream within can make you strong?
• How to build up your self-confidence?
• How to develop the 8 principles to win in life?
• How to lead the game of life and not trail behind?
• How to set your mind to be resilient?
• How to groom your will power to make the decision to win?
Shawn Harper’s childhood was marked with poverty, by 5th Grade he was documented with five learning disabilities, stuttering, academic failure, drugs, and alcohol. This was a process he had to endure to develop strength of character to become the confident man he is today. He is a former NFL offensive lineman who played a total of seven seasons with the Rams, the Oilers, the Colts, and NFL Europe. Since 2004, he has owned and operates American Services and Protection, a multi-million-dollar security services firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. A Motivational Speaker and an Author. His journey from the grit and sweat of the NFL locker room to the corporate culture of the boardroom proved that he could win in both worlds by using many of the same principles and strategies!
Social Media Handles:
• Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnharper75/
• Twitter: @Shawn_Speaks
• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWJZOxrpaE4Uqhc0o01njA
• Website: https://www.shawnharper.org/
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode?
Kindly share it with your friends.