Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show
122 | Crafting Impactful Stories | Story Telling And Speeches For Building A Personal Brand | J.T. Compeau
Manuj Aggarwal and J.T. Compeau discuss on how to craft a story to make a memorable impact on an audience.
What are you waiting for? Tune In Now!
In this episode, we will learn about:
· The power of storytelling
· Significance of telling stories with authentic data
· How to use business storytelling when launching a startup
· Building a personal brand
· Common themes that make an impact on the audience
· Importance of personal branding
· Framing a successful speech
About JT Compeau
JT Compeau is the founder of the Content Interpreter firm, for which he serves as a speechwriter, and thought leadership & public speaking consultant. He has developed captivating speeches, brand narratives, and thought leadership pieces for entrepreneurs and professionals across a variety of industries, including advertising, architecture, business coaching, Wall Street, and journalism. His client-centric approach to developing content focuses on finding insight into the speaker’s message, goals, and origins to create authentic and accessible storytelling.
Links And Mentions From This Episode:
- J.T's Social Media Handles:
o Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jcompeau/
o Twitter: @continterpreter
o Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/contentinterpreter/
· J.T.'s Website: www.contentinterpreter.com
- TetraNoodle consulting services: www.bootstrapping.group
- FREE MindSparkers' Inner Game Mastery Accelerator Series: http://mind.innerget.com
- FREE Startup Founders' Technology Accelerator Series: http://tech.innerget.com
- TetraNoodle professional training: https://courses.tetranoodle.com
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week.
Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section!
Enjoyed the episode? Kindly share it with your friends.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for our "Bootstrapping Your Dreams Show!"