Bits of Gold
BOG #32 How to Make Your Passion, Your Career w/ Anthony Vazquez
In this episode, I sit down with iconic NYC wedding photographer, Anthony Vazquez. Anthony's work has been featured in Town and Country, Grace Ormonde, People, The Knot, US weekly and more. He's worked with numerous celebrities such as the Jonas Brothers, Robert Herjavec of Shark Tank, and many more.
In this episode, we discuss:
- His journey to becoming a top NYC photographer.
- How to turn your passion into a career path.
- The importance of mindset through out your life.
- Why travel can broaden your perspective.
- Learning and growing as a result of loss.
- Dedicating your time to your craft to ensure you will ultimately win.
- The importance of getting a coach or mentor to help you level up your life.
Follow Anthony Vazquez here:
Follow Bits of Gold here: