Bits of Gold
BOG #21 RECAP // Bits of Gold w/ David Lekach
In this recap episode, I share my biggest takeaways and Bits of Gold from the episode with David Lekach from Dream Water.
- Run your own race. Focus on you. Don’t worry about the competition or others.
- Find a mentor: Find someone to help guide you.
- You need to be actively communicating to people in your life. Employees, team members, family, friends, so it minimizes discord and frustration. Communication is key. Entrepreneurship is lonely.
- There is no such thing as an overnight success. He is a 9+ year success. Things take time. It can not be about the money. If it’s just about the money, more often than not, you will eventually lose. It’s not a straight up journey.
- Mindset is important. He is viewing Corona as an opportunity for what can we create during this time?
- Cash flow vs cash. Positive cash flow is very important. Keep your fixed overhead low so you can survive and get through tough times. That’s important!
BOG # 69 Being "okay" w/ Good Enough
In this solo episode, I discuss how my view and definition on what "greatness" is has evolved.I discuss the importance of striving to be your very best, while being okay with wherever you are currently.
BOG # 68 Manufacturing Your Life w/ Intention
In this solo episode, I discuss the importance of getting super intentional with your life and time and guide you in how to manufacture your dream life.
BOG # 67 Building Bougie Bakes - The Greatest Healthy Dessert Company w/ co-founders Meg & Ryan
In this episode, I sit down with Meg and Ryan Quinn, husband & wife & co-founders of Bougie Bakes. Bougie Bakes are gluten free, dairy free, and sugar free baked cookies, brownies, scones, and more, all sold online and delivered straight to your door.Meg & Ryan have a fascinating story. They both always shared a dream and vision of creating a business. They had the entrepreneurial itch and kept throwing ideas at the wall. While testing and launching several businesses, they kept their day-jobs to pay their bills. They launched several businesses that failed and ultimately led them to move out west and start Bougie Bakes.Today, Bougie Bakes is fast growing and just received funding from Trousdale Ventures, a growth equity firm founded by Phillip Sarofim known for investing inBetter For Youbusinesses. They are building the next great brand in better for you dessert. Perhaps the highlight for me in this episode was their spirit to never stop or give up when they failed in their early businesses. Use the code BITSOFGOLD15 for 15% off your order. https://www.bougiebakes.com/