Bits of Gold
BOG #15 RECAP // Bits of Gold w/ Lisa Jacobs
In this recap episode, I share the Bits of Gold from Lisa Jacobs.
- Just start: When Lisa started her business she didn't even have a name. She dove right in and committed to learning by doing.
- Be open to risk: Don’t overthink the consequences or the outcome. Just take massive action and see what works and what does not work.
- You need to take the stairs. There is no elevator to success: It s along journey. There are no shortcuts but it's well worth it. You will make a lot of mistakes along the way, but never lose confidence in yourself.
- Not everyone wants to establish a passion and something they do as a side business to be a big business and that’s okay. Is what you are building a hobby, a passion, a side hustle, a business? Whatever you choose, it's okay. It's up to you to build what you want in both your life and business.
- Don't dream your life away. You need to live your life. Dreaming is an amazing thing. But don't get lost dreaming. You need to take action and live your life.
BOG # 69 Being "okay" w/ Good Enough
In this solo episode, I discuss how my view and definition on what "greatness" is has evolved.I discuss the importance of striving to be your very best, while being okay with wherever you are currently.
BOG # 68 Manufacturing Your Life w/ Intention
In this solo episode, I discuss the importance of getting super intentional with your life and time and guide you in how to manufacture your dream life.
BOG # 67 Building Bougie Bakes - The Greatest Healthy Dessert Company w/ co-founders Meg & Ryan
In this episode, I sit down with Meg and Ryan Quinn, husband & wife & co-founders of Bougie Bakes. Bougie Bakes are gluten free, dairy free, and sugar free baked cookies, brownies, scones, and more, all sold online and delivered straight to your door.Meg & Ryan have a fascinating story. They both always shared a dream and vision of creating a business. They had the entrepreneurial itch and kept throwing ideas at the wall. While testing and launching several businesses, they kept their day-jobs to pay their bills. They launched several businesses that failed and ultimately led them to move out west and start Bougie Bakes.Today, Bougie Bakes is fast growing and just received funding from Trousdale Ventures, a growth equity firm founded by Phillip Sarofim known for investing inBetter For Youbusinesses. They are building the next great brand in better for you dessert. Perhaps the highlight for me in this episode was their spirit to never stop or give up when they failed in their early businesses. Use the code BITSOFGOLD15 for 15% off your order. https://www.bougiebakes.com/