Between Us Girls
Episode 64 -- Black Code of Silence
This week we are taking the question “Am I my brother’s keeper” to a whole nutha level by exploring the no snitching culture in the black community. Also, we open up our super secret confession box and find out what happens when you break the code of silence.
Check your surroundings, then press play
· For every black woman that reports a rape, there are 15 who do not
· Don’t leave those kids around Uncle Charles
· Keep massa out our business!
· Jheri curls prevent sexual assault in children
· Street justice is mine
· I live my life in the dark for the sake of you and me - Beyonce
Don’t keep this one a secret. Let everybody know!
Support our show on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/betweenusgirls
Website - http://www.betweenusgirlspodcast.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/betweenusgirls
Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/betweenusgirlsthepodcast/
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/betweenusgirlspodcast
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/girltalkandwine