BUG Pod Productions
Episode 46 - Act Like You Have Some Class...Sh*t
This week, the ladies welcome the millennial’s answer to Ms. Manners, etiquette and image consultant – Devoreaux Walton, founder of The Poise Pursuit. She’s here to help folks get some act right about themselves and to discuss with the panel why women just can’t get along in the workplace.
Channel your inner mean girl and join the party….
• Competition brings out the claws, strap on your protective gear, or be prepared to lick your wounds….
• False reality TV and the nature of the bitch….
• Your peasant eyebrows are keeping you single…
• Sit down, be humble and mentor her…if she’ll let you…
• Put the phuck ups between a sandwich, so they can eat it
• I didn’t have these types of problems when they all had penises…
Psudeo thugs and relationship building, this episode has it all….
This episode was brought to you by Lipsense the premier product of SeneGence and is unlike any conventional lipstick, stain or color. As the original long-lasting lip color, it is waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off! It lasts until you take it off.
Order with Amanda Corbin on the below link, tell her we sent you and use coupon code Between Us for 15% off. Also ask about how you can be a distributor!
Check out the products here!