Between Us Girls
Episode 74 -- So, You don't see color?
This week we borrowed some of Roseanne’s ambien and went live again in our Facebook group. As a result, Sharonda was Halloween ready in her Ice Cube gear, Michel donned her finest Aunt Karen wig with raisins in tow and Danielle surprised everyone by wearing a bra. We discuss Roseanne, white / rich privilege and top 5 ways to know you’re a racist!
Slip into something cozy and listen….
· Roseanne lost her life and blamed everyone despite having written the tweet
· White privilege doesn’t mean you don’t have hardships. It means your whiteness does not create a hardship
· Imagine being a parent and having to talk to your kids about having to operate differently in society as a person of color
· The races are co-mingling creating biracial kids and white ppl think, kidnapper
· If your bed sheets have confederate flags or say you don’t see color….you’re probably racist
Channel your inner easy, breezy, beautiful bad bitch then rate, review, subscribe and share!
Support our show on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/betweenusgirls
Website - http://www.betweenusgirlspodcast.com
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/betweenusgirls
Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/betweenusgirlsthepodcast/
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/betweenusgirlspodcast
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/girltalkandwine