How technology is transforming religion
A panel of scholars explore how technology is changing how and when we practice religion, as well as our notions of religious community, religious doctrine and what it means to be religious.
Panelists at the Nov 2. event included:
- Steven Barrie-Anthony, research associate at the Berkeley Center for the Study of Religion Kelsy Burke
- Associate professor of sociology at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Erika Gault, assistant professor of Africana Studies from the University of Arizona
- Heather Mellquist Lehto, postdoctoral fellow with Arizona State University’s Center for the Study of Religion and Conflict
- Moderated by Carolyn Chen, associate professor of ethnic studies at UC Berkeley
If you haven't already, please follow Berkeley Talks and review us on Apple Podcasts!