Be Au Sm
Episode 99 Be Au Sm With BYLR Member Jenn Drummond
Jenn is an American motivational speaker, mountaineer, adventurer, and founder of Bold Brave Beautiful—a blog and community where she invites people to become more conscious of their life purpose and take action toward achieving what seems “impossible.” She has set out to become the first woman to complete all of the Second Seven Summits on the Seven Continents.
View all episodes
108. Episode 108 Mark and Josh Talk Colonoscopy51:18In this episode, Josh has his friend and past podcast guest on the podcast to talk about their first and Mark's second Colonoscopy. Everyone Josh spoke to leading up to his colonoscopy spoke about how bad it was, and the reality was it wasn't that bad. This experience isn't 100% for everyone, but we wanted to share our experience with scheduling, which was the most challenging part of not trying to be too busy to post-op and recovery. Be Au Sm!
107. Episode 107 All Things Yarn and Why Easton With Auntie Zaza53:58In this episode Josh sits down with Auntie Zaza of Auntie Zaza's Fiber Works located on Main St. in Easton, MA. We talk about all things yarn, knitting, needlepoint and why she chose Easton as her place to live and work. This will most likely be the only episode where the guest knitted a hat while recording which was Au Sm! You can learn more about Auntie Zaza and be able to order online soon here www.auntiezaza.com. Be Au Sm!
105. Episode 105 Three Guys Crying With Aubrey Kirkpatrick and Paul Anastasi36:32In January of 2022, Aubrey Kirkpatrick's parents tested positive for COVID on their 60th Wedding Anniversary. One week later, both had passed away from the disease, all while Aubrey was quarantined with COVID himself. Listen in as he shares his story, and with special guest co-host of Be Au Sm At Fm Paul Anastasi also joins, and we talk signs and have a cry. Be Au Sm!
104. Episode 104 Finding Problems Is Easy With David Cooks01:30:01In this episode Josh sits down and catches up with friend, Au Sm Inspiration and Author of From Paralysis to Purpose David Cooks
103. Episode 103 Gut Check Fitness With Joe and Nicole Decker01:20:39In 2006, Joe Decker and his wife, Nicole, founded Gut Check Fitness in San Diego. They started an affiliate program in 2013, fulfilling their dream of bringing their one-of-a-kind outdoor fitness company to cities worldwide.Joe Decker is recognized as “The Worlds Fittest Man,” an ultra-endurance power athlete, renowned fitness trainer, and syndicated columnist who has helped thousands of women, men, kids, and seniors get into shape and lose weight.This outdoor workout format that Joe created is the same that he used to break the Guinness World Records® 24-Hour Physical Fitness Challenge in 2000. It works like no other program, getting people into the best shape of their lives.Joe believes in leading by example and is a personal testament to overcoming addictions and obstacles. Once overweight and out of shape, Joe transformed his body and life through an amazing journey from fat to fittest.Joe has appeared on The Today Show, Discovery Health, The Early Show, The O’Reilly Factor, and Fox News and has been featured in The Washington Post, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Baltimore Sun, Men’s Fitness, Muscle and Fitness, Men’s Health, and GQ. To his surprise, People Magazine named him one of America’s 50 Most Eligible Bachelors in 2001.