11. From the IMO the day history was made32:42The immediate response from across the spectrum of those in the room when the decision at the IMO to strengthen shipping's decarbonisation strategy was made.
View all episodes
10. July 3rd 202326:59
8. June 19th 202332:12More details soon
7. June 4th 202328:08Craig Eason talks to: Alco Weeke, STC on the launch of METNET and seafarer training for a new industryDi Gilpin, Smart Green Shipping, on having a nuclear fuel carrier agree to instal a test wind system on a ship.Pia Meling, Grieg Green, on the risks of not understanding the transparency actsShane McArdle, CEO, Kongeberg Digital, on the future of the company now Shell Ventures and IdeKapital invest $90m
6. May 28th 202336:09News stories relating to this edition of the podcast can be found atAutonomous Ships and Autonomous crew: why we need both CIMAC Congress returns to a new era of decarbonisation
5. May 8th 202326:38Craig Eason talks to: Loukas Kontogiannis, Head, Marine Pollution, Marine Environment Division. Is ship sourced plastic pollution a challenge too big?Sofia Werner RISE MaritimeThe need to tell shipping’s growing good news about wind propulsion carefully Mariana Noceti, Principal Programme Assistant, Women in Maritime Programme, Technical Cooperation DivisionThe role of men and International Women in Maritime DaySveinung Oftedal, Norwegian Ministry of Climate & EnvironmentWhat exactly is a green corridor and how will it help the shipping industry in its efforts to decarbonize?