Episode 4 - April 15th 2020
Following on from last week's episode on ‘Job Shock’ and automation, this week we’re focusing on labour fragmentation and how it can impact HR teams. Our Global Account Manager, Kapil Joshi, and Business Psychologist, Nisha Wasim will be talking about:
- How the gig economy is impacting both low- and high-skilled workers
- The changes in the modern workplace resulting from fragmentation
- The costs and benefits of a contingent workforce
We look forward to having you listen in!
View all episodes
3. Episode 3 - April 7th 202016:34Listen in to our latest podcast, where our Head of Client Success, Jill Summers, and UK Account Director, Lisa Langridge, mull the relationship between technology and the world of work. Specifically, they discuss::What 'Job Shock' is, and its causesThe impact of automation across a range of industriesThe importance of re-skilling, and how you can develop your teams in an increasingly automated worldWe look forward to having you join us!Want to find out more about Job Shock? Why not download our whitepaper?
2. Episode 2 - April 1st 202023:28In the second episode of our podcast series, our Managing Business Psychologist, Federica Rusmini, and UK Account Manager, Adam Thurgood, will be shedding some light on:How Arctic Shores have managed to keep “business as usual” and support our clients as our teams work remotelyHow the Arctic Shores team is keeping motivated and connectedThe importance of mental health and well-being during times of remote workingYou can also check out our latest blog post on the key behaviours for keeping your people engaged while working at home.
1. Episode 1 - March 24th 202011:19Join us for the first ever Arctic Shores podcast, where our Managing Business Psychologist, Federica Rusmini, and UK Account Director, Lisa Langridge, will be discussing:Why a Behaviour-based Assessment (BBA) is the perfect assessment tool when you can’t meet a candidate face-to-faceThe various types of BBAs, from cognitive to personality testing, and how you’re able to use them togetherHow BBAs can support you in developing fair & effective talent acquisition campaigns from home.We look forward to having you join us!Looking for more content? Why not read our latest blog post on keeping your remote workers engaged, or watch our science explainer video?