38. Will Rassie Erasmus win a third World Cup50:20It's our last episode of the year and we've got awards to hand out! The lads name world players of the year, NZ players of the year, rising talent, veteran of the year, who to look out for in 2024 and a bold prediction for 2024. We also react to the big coaching news out of South Africa and Australia.
View all episodes
37. Why the Springboks won the BIG moments in Rugby World Cup final55:10The Springboks are Rugby World Cup champions and the lads are here to analyse just how they did it and why the All Blacks fell short. The big calls in the game get scrutinised and the World Rugby Awards winners get their flowers. The lads also predict what's going down in the decisive final round of WXV 1 action.
36. Who will win the Rugby World Cup final?53:55It's time for the big dance, the Rugby World Cup final. The All Blacks and Springboks will play for rugby's ultimate crown and the lads are here to analyse each team's chances.
35. What makes the Southern Hemisphere so dangerous at Rugby World Cups55:15Two of the greatest rugby games of all time graced our eyes in the Rugby World Cup quarter-finals, seeing the All Blacks and South Africa pull through for famous victories. The lads dissect all the action and look ahead to the semi-finals, asking whether England and Argentina can cook up an upset or not. Also, the WXV is on our doorstep and the lads talk to Charmaine McMenamin about the buildup and Super Rugby Aupiki's expansion.
34. How the All Blacks can beat Ireland54:55The Rugby World Cup quarter-finals are upon us and the All Blacks are faced with perhaps the biggest task in world rugby: beating Ireland. The lads are here to break down exactly what will need to happen for Ian Foster's team to prevail, and also preview the rest of the mouthwatering slate of games coming up in a monster weekend for rugby.
33. Which team has the highest ceiling at the Rugby World Cup?55:00The lads answer all the big questions after another explosive round of Rugby World Cup action. The All Blacks made a statement with their monstrous win over Italy so are they really back? Should Ian Foster select the same team against Uruguay? Have Manu Samoa and Tonga lived up to the hype? And of course, the lads give their picks for who will win each match in the final round of pool play.
32. Can anyone stop Ireland at the Rugby World Cup?54:45A huge weekend of Rugby World Cup action has the lads pumped with much to discuss. Ireland's win over South Africa was monumental but how safe are they if the two meet again in the final? Australia's loss to Wales is analysed while the lads lend some perspective to the Eddie Jones saga. Previewing the All Blacks' match with Italy, the lads evaluate the threat that Italy pose and look ahead to the quarter-finals.