Another Way to Play
The Real Life Wizard of Oz with Steve Sims
Do you know anyone that’s worked with Sir Elton John or Elon Musk, sent people down to see the wreck of the Titanic on the sea bed or closed museums in Florence for a private dinner party and then had Andre Bocelli serenade them while they eat their pasta? You do now.
Quoted as “The Real Life Wizard of Oz" by Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine, Steve Sims is a best selling Author with "BLUEFISHING - the art of making things happen”, sought-after consultant and a speaker at a variety of networks, groups and associations as well as the Pentagon and Harvard – twice!
On this episode:
- Steve talks about how aggravated oysters are the ones that make the pearls and how to roll discomfort into progress.
- Discover the reason you should ask "why" three times.
- Find out why communication has become a lost art.
- Steve shares his disdain for the word "authentic."
- Find out why Steve would love to have a conversation with Hitler.
- Get to the reason not just the statement.
- Authenticity should be something that we take for granted.
- Most people who are trying to be authentic just put on slightly different clothes
- It takes zero effort for you to be you.
- Ask ‘why’ 3 times.
- We’re losing the ability to communicate with each other.
Schedule a free 15 minute call with Hans here:
For more information about Hans Struzyna and Another Way to Play, visit: