Another Way to Play
The Process of Delivering Effectively with Sal Vassallo
Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the Entrepreneur and a Mergers and Acquisitions Broker, Sal Vassallo. Sal has worked with hundreds of clients and specializes in online businesses. Sal grew up living under the shadow of his father that made him wonder ‘why is he able to do many things while I struggle a lot’.
Let’s dive into Sal’s story of how finding the right people and a change in mindset can help you find yourself and be more successful in life.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 09:55] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I introduce guest Sal Vassallo into the show
- Sal talks about how his journey began
- Discovered his natural talent in swimming
- Lost his father in a car accident
- Faced a lot of roadblocks at school
[09:56 – 19:17] The Impulse to always be the best
- Sal talks about what it’s like to feel the need to always strive for excellence
- Sal shares about not being good at school and was ‘difficult’ to handle
- The struggles of being different
- Passionate about helping and having people discover their talents
- Why others are able to do so many things while you struggle a lot
- It’s all about the mindset
- Finding your skillset, develop a strategy, and make a commitment
[19:18 – 25:47] Transition of Mindset
- Sal talks about joining an exclusive mastermind group
- A life-changing self-discovery
- Discovered he had a story to share
- Combining selling businesses and performance
[25:48 – 38:27] The Process of Delivering Effectively
- Sal shares his process
- Sal talks about the struggles he is facing and how the COVID situation is affecting him
- Delivering your content effectively
- Sal shares an important lesson he learned during his 30’s
- You don’t build things in one day
- Sal talks about what he has set his focus on currently
[38:28 – 46:37] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often
- The Bible
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Jesus Christ. I feel like I owe everything to God
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you on?
- My way of thinking, I’m not sure
- Morning routine, how do you start your day?
- Before the quarantine:
- Get up
- I have this place where I go to have coffee
- Check my emails and then go to social media
- Start working
- During the quarantine
- Spiritual meetings
- Aqua aerobics
- Start working
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for links
- Final words from Sal and me
“I always wondered why my father was able to do so many things while I struggled so much. It was all mindset you know and believing and acting out passionately towards a goal.” – Sal Vassallo
“You can’t do it all in one day, it’s okay to sit back and wait until you are inspired instead of overwhelming ourselves and putting so much pressure on ourselves and then just drowning.” – Sal Vasallo
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min