Another Way to Play
Marketing Through YouTube with Karin Carr
Today I had the pleasure of speaking with a realtor at Keller Williams Realty, YouTube coach and owner of YouTube for Agents, Karin Carr. In the process of finding a way to reach more people and advertise herself, Karin used YouTube as a marketing tool for her business. Now, Karin trains real estate agents through her YouTube videos on how to perfect their marketing videos to bring in more leads, clients, and closings.
Let's dive into Karin's story about how being authentic and consistent can lead to the success that you desire.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 – 12:44] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I introduce guest Karin Carr to the show
- Karin talks about her background and how her journey began
- Wanted to become a professional singer
- Transitioned to software sales
- Got her real estate license in 2005
[12:45 – 23:43] Finding an Alternative
- I talk about the earlier years of my career
- Karin talks about why people get washed out in their first year of business
- They don't know other ways to find clients
- Finding alternative ways to compensate
- Karin shares how she got into blogging to help her get clients
- Included videos in her blogs
- Karin shares a story about a phone call she received while unpacking moving boxes
- Made YouTube a long-term marketing tool for her business
- Karin talks about starting on her blog and video postings
- Gives some tips to help you in creating your content
[23:44 – 36:49] Marketing Through YouTube
- Karin talks about building her team
- Started with hiring a showing assistant
- Advice that I give to content creators
- Karin talks about how she landed upon the idea of creating a marketing course for real estate agents
- If more people get into YouTube for video marketing, will there be enough space for all of us?
- Karin shares some tips when creating your marketing videos on YouTube.
[36:50 – 42:34] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Mozart, the man is just a freaking genius.
- What is one thing you believe that most people would disagree with you on?
- I don't think you need to try to put on airs and pretend to be something you're not on camera
- Morning routine; How do you start your day?
- I listen to a lot of affirmation videos on YouTube
- What is the best place we can connect with you online, and where can we find your book?
- See below for social links
- Final words from me
"Your first videos are gonna be terrible, we all were terrible, nobody knows what they're doing. We're just like we didn't go to film school to learn how to be a professional actor and a Hollywood editor and all that stuff, we're just winging it." – Karin Carr
"If people would just stay consistent with it, they would totally see results" – Karin Carr
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Georgia Coast Homes by Karin Carr
- Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
- YouTube for Real Estate Agents by Karin Carr
You can connect with Karin on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you are interested in learning more about marketing videos or looking to get some tips for your own, visit her YouTube channel or visit their website https://www.youtubeforagents.com/.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min