Another Way to Play
Go Slow to Go Fast with Caroline Huo
Caroline Huo: Luxury and Global Property Specialist. Top 1% San Mateo County; RealList Top Teams in California, Top 100 in San Francisco Bay Area two years in a row.
Since 2004, Caroline has established herself as a leader in residential real estate on the Peninsula. Prior to her affiliation with Keller Williams, Caroline ranked in the top 1-3% of over 45,000 NRT/Coldwell Banker agents worldwide. She earned the “International President’s
Elite” award and has been among the Top 100 Coldwell Banker San Francisco Peninsula agents three years in a row.
Caroline joined KW in 2015 as an individual Agent and doubled her volume from $19,000,000 to $45,000,000. Today, Caroline has a team
of eight and has just launched the expansion team in Southern California January 2019.
Volume in 2018 was $74,000,000 with a projection of $100M by end of year this year.
On this episode:
- Discover the importance of moving if you're unhappy where you are.
- Caroline gets vulnerable and shares about how she became so business-focused it began causing tension and health problems.
- Learn why it's so valuable to have a team.
- "If your intention is helping others, the money will come." – Caroline Huo
- "Profit equals freedom." – Caroline Huo
- "If you’re not a little scared and thinking “Oh gosh, what am I doing?” You’re not thinking big enough." – Caroline Huo
- "Most people overestimate what they can do in a year and underestimate what they can do in ten." – Bill Gates
- "Go slow to go fast." – Caroline Huo
Schedule a free 15 minute call with Hans here:
For more information about Hans Struzyna and Another Way to Play, visit: