Another Way to Play
Failure Is Part Of The Process with Kyle Sulerud
Today I had the pleasure of speaking with the founder of Adleg.com, Kyle Sulerud. Kyle was a small business owner trying to figure out how to get more business until he found an opportunity in Google AdWords and led him to the path that he's on today. Kyle helps companies and businesses while remaining hands-on with every client’s account.
Let’s jump into Kyle’s story where failure can be a learning and motivational tool that leads to future success.
Things you will learn in this episode:
[00:01 - 11:04] Opening Segment
- I talked briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode
- I introduce guest Kyle Sulerud into the show
- Kyle talks about where his journey first began
[11:05 - 20:17] Kyle’s Transition Journey
- Kyles talks about his transition to the entrepreneurial world
- The influence of Rich Dad Poor Dad
- The four quadrants of how people make money
- The right mindset
[20:18 - 27:11] Building a Marketing Career
- Kyle talks about what influences him to pursue marketing
- Kyle shares an interesting story about the trial and error on having a business
[27:12 - 35:31] Google AdWords Journey
- Kyle talks about how he came up with Google Adwords
- Kyle shares meaningful advice about how he handles failure along his way
[35:32 - 41:55] The FOCUS FIVE Segment
- What book have you gifted most often?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- If you can get an hour of somebody's time and ask questions, who would that be and why?
- Jeff Bezos, I just try to surround myself with people who are doing bigger things than me.
- What is one thing that you believe that most people would disagree with you on?
- There's not a single client that has a way to immediately get a hold of me
- Morning routine, How do you start your day?
- Get up 7:30 help the kids get off to school
- What is the best place we can connect with you online?
- See below for social links
- Final words from me
"Failure is part of the process" - Kyle Sulerud
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad (Amazon)
- Joe Polish and Dean Jackson Podcast
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz (Amazon)
- Jeff Bezos
- Schedule a call with Hans
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Are you working HARD but not really moving the needle on anything? You should check out my POWER LIST and find out how you can get more done to move your business, project, or relationship closer to where you want it to be. Let’s go!
To know more about me and all the real estate opportunities you can find, check out my website at Hansstruzyna.com. Get the chance to talk with me for FREE. Set up a call using this link https://calendly.com/h-struzyna/15min