Amiga, Handle Your Shit
Trust and Surrender to Find the Magic
Life is too short for tunnel visions, and if we open our eyes and our minds to all the possibilities in front of us, we can begin to see the unlimited magic that we all have inside.
Today’s episode is a bit different than what you’re used to. I’m spicing it up by getting in the guest’s seat! And I thought, who other than my dear friend, Ashley Gonor, would be better to interview me? She’s the host of her own podcast, Uncover Your Magic, and she’s got a natural way of leading inspiring conversations. I’m telling you, Amigas, you’re in for a treat!
We talk a little bit about my journey of being a lawyer more than I had set out for myself when I started, how personal development courses taught me to trust my inner spirit and let it lead the way, and how we can find magic in everything that surrounds us if we change the way we look at things.
Tune in to Episode 30 to learn that you have the potential to become whoever you desire. We’re not short on tips either on how to handle your shit - they’re sprinkled throughout the entire episode, so pay attention!
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- When the student is ready, the teacher appears. It’s never too late to bring magic into your life. (04:49)
- A tunnel vision limits your possibilities. (12:30)
- Surrounding yourself with like-minded people is so empowering. (16:20)
- When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change (24:44)
- Why I decided to start the Amiga, Handle Your Shit podcast and the hidden magic behind it. (31:33)
- Trust and follow your intuition, even if you don’t know where it takes you. (42:16)
- Life is unlimited and we can do, be, or have anything we want. (48:18)
- My tips for you, Amigas, to handle your shit. (50:32)
Connect with Ashley: