Amiga, Handle Your Shit
Triumphing Trauma with Veronica Ramos Clark
Do you have a history of alcoholism or abuse in your family?
I am joined today by the amazing Veronica Ramos Clark, a woman with an inspiring work ethic who has overcome so much. Veronica has a Master’s of Health Science in Counseling Psychology and has focused her career on Psychology and Addictionology, specializing in alcohol and drug abuse. She is the owner and founder of Fresh Start Counseling Services. Veronica is also an author and graduate of Jack Canfield’s Train the Trainer certificate program.
Veronica Ramos Clark grew up in a dysfunctional household with an alcoholic and abusive father. Today, Veronica is using what she learned through her experience to help her clients overcome their traumatizing experiences. Throughout this episode, Veronica explains the details of her childhood, how she rose above the family dysfunction, and how she is empowering her clients to do the same.
Tune in to Episode 22 to learn about Veronica’s traumatizing childhood, how she found her purpose, how to identify alcoholism tendencies, and more!
Some Questions I Ask:
- How has your childhood shaped your career? (6:00)
- Can you share a moment when you knew this was a serious problem? (13:56)
- Can you tell us about your company? (22:11)
- Can you talk about your latest book? (34:45)
In This Episode You Will Learn
- About Veronica’s background (3:30)
- How Veronica managed to change her mindset (10:50)
- What Veronica’s purpose is (21:20)
- About Latin culture and addiction (29:45)
- Veronica’s tips for Amigas to handle their shit (36:30)
Connect with Veronica Ramos Clark