Amiga, Handle Your Shit
The Journey To Find Your True Self with Luna Maez
Have you ever felt like you were not living your true life or like your true self was hidden somewhere inside your body but you couldn’t access it? Then this episode is definitely for you!
Today’s guest, Melissa Luna Maez, will tell us how the decision to not using anymore her first name Melissa, and embracing her second name Luna, changed her life for the better and brought her toward the journey to find her true self.
Luna is a healer, an inventor, and a writer. She's also a massage therapist. Her goal in life is to help other people finding their true selves and living their best life.
Tune in to Episode 33 to learn how Luna found out she was a healer and why she decided to retreat from society to find her true self!
Some Questions I Ask:
- What was the trigger for you to change your name from Mellissa to Luna? (5.05)
- When did the healer come about in your life? (7.56)
- How did you understand you were able to build tiny houses? (25.04)
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How Luna understood that she was a healer. (8.10)
- What Luna did to find the connection with her true self. (18.35)
- How a heart attack pushed Luna to change her lifestyle. (25.04)
Connect with Luna Maez:
- Jackie Tapia Arbonne website
- How To Handle Your Shit Amiga & Have a Better Life! - Free masterclass