Amiga, Handle Your Shit
Level Up Your Etiquette with Jules Martinez Hirst
What etiquette tips have you learned throughout your life? How you present yourself personally and professionally is extremely important for first impressions and leveling up your game.
In today’s episode, I am joined by the amazing Jules Martinez Hirst. Jules is an etiquette expert and co-author of the book Power of Civility. She offers modern mannered classes to provide students and employees the tips and techniques to handle proper etiquette in today’s highly competitive global marketplace. She conducts lectures, workshops, seminars, and webinars for business professionals, college students, and teens, and tweens. Jules is dedicated to empowering individuals and groups with confidence and essential social grace.
Jules Martinez Hirst and I talk about her family background, how her education led her to etiquette coaching, the value of etiquette training in today’s endless technological distractions, and what her programs consist of. Jules’ tips and tricks are a wonderful way for you to make sure you are presenting yourself as best you can so you can leave a great first impression.
Tune in to Episode 38 of Amiga, Handle Your Shit, to learn about Jules and how she can help you improve your etiquette!
Some Questions I Ask
- How do we break our patterns of technology distractions? (8:20)
- Are you going to write a second book? (18:08)
- Can you tell us about your programs? (21:18)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About Jules background (4:20)
- How technology distractions impact our etiquette (6:48)
- Jules’ education that led to her etiquette coaching career (11:30)
- About the etiquette school that Jules sends her kids to (19:55)
- Jule' advice for Amigas to handle their shit (24:25)
Connect with Jules Martinez Hirst