Amiga, Handle Your Shit
Gratitude During This Break
I am so excited to be able to announce that the United States now has a woman of color in the White House! The Latinas showed up to the polls this election and it shows - thank you to all of you who voted and made your voice heard!
In this episode, I am talking to you - just me and you - in honor of reaching my 10th episode. I have gone through quite the personal journey since our worlds were put on pause due to COVID-19 and I am here to share it with you. While I was resistant during the beginning of the global pandemic, I have found 3 R’s that have helped me to grow during this pandemic - or break, as I prefer to call it.
Tune in to learn how to use this time to reframe, recharge, and recalibrate. Enjoy Amigas!
In This Episode You Will Learn
- Statistics about Latinas voting in the 2020 Presidential Election (2:08)
- My passion for this podcast (4:48)
- My gratitude journey throughout the global pandemic (6:00)
- My explanation of the first of my “3 R’s” - Reframe (10:17)
- How I have applied the 2nd R - Recharge (13:44)
- What the 3rd R - Recalibrate - means (15:23)
- Questions to ask yourself to apply the 3 R’s to your life (19:12)
- How to register for the free, virtual Amiga meetup on December 11th (21:11)