Amiga, Handle Your Shit
Flashback From The Vault - Be At Service, Trust, And Surrender To Find The Magic with Veronica Franco and Ashley Gonor
Here's some advice for those working with sales, what makes a salesperson successful is not the numbers they bring in but the problems they solve for their clients. Sales are not about selling; it is about being at service.
This week, in the last episode of the vault series, I revisit my conversation with Veronica Franco, my sister from another mother, and with Ashley Gonor; in the episode where we reversed roles, and she interviewed me on my own podcast. Veronica is the Vice President at Provident Title Company; she is a relentless Latina with over 20 years in the Title Industry and a beautiful and inspiring story to share about the courage needed to reinvent ourselves.
Ashley is an Empowering Mindset Coach, a powerhouse of a woman Creator of the Raising Confidence Course, and Host of the Uncover Your Magic Podcast.
Throughout our conversation, we dive into Veronica's journey, her upbringing going back to Mexico with her family and the return to America with her mother, her moment of clarity about what she wanted for her life, and her first years in the Title Industry. We also talk about her unique approach to sales, networking, and the true meaning of being at service. With Ashley, we explore the power of surrendering to what is to come with the only certainty of trusting the process.
Tune in to Episode 118 of Amiga, Handle Your Shit and learn about Veronica's unique approach to sales and networking and the unlimited power of trusting yourself.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit about Veronica's upbringing (4:59)
- Moving to Tijuana and coming back to America (8:04)
- Veronica's first setback and the humbling experience of being forced to start over (12:07)
- The importance of investing in improving yourself (21:01)
- The debilitating experience of being a lawyer (28:26)
- Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at will change (34:24)
- Trust and surrender to the outcome (39:13)
Connect with Veronica:
Connect with Ashley: