Amiga, Handle Your Shit
Connecting Latina Consumers and Communities with Danay Escanaverino
Do you suffer from Imposter Syndrome? Look no further than this episode to remember that no matter what you’re doing, you deserve to be there!
I am joined today by Danay Escanaverino, an incredible woman who is a proud Cuban immigrant. Danay is a Latina Entrepreneurs speaker, CEO, and founder of LunaSol Media, and founder of LatinaMeetup. At LunaSol Media, Danay leads a talented group of highly experienced online marketers in delivering measurable results for their clients.
Danay’s unique career path includes launching a successful affiliate network through acquisition; developing an integrated marketing plan to bring together a suite of merged brands for a large interactive marketing agency, and breaking into the online Hispanic and Latino markets. Danay lives in gratitude every day, taking opportunities as they come and making them her own.
Tune in to Episode 24 to learn about Danay’s background, the road trip that changed her perspective, and how she built her career!
Some Questions I Ask:
- What made you settle down after the road trip? (11:22)
- What do you do at LunaSol Media? (18:26)
- What are your tips for Amigas to handle their shit? (28:08)
In This Episode You Will Learn
- About Danay’s background (4:23)
- The incredible road trip Danay’s family went on (9:45)
- How Danay became involved in marketing (14:10)
- What Danay’s vision is for her future (24:26)
Connect with Danay: