8. Adulting 2.0: Demi Colleen44:32Hey Podulters! Welcome to Adulting 2.0: The Timelines.Demi Colleen is a content creator and writer, who was diagnosed with ADHD last year. In this episode we discuss living with ADHD, getting diagnosed, medication, and how it has affected her timeline both now and retrospectively looking back pre-diagnosis.I hope you enjoy, and as always please do rate, review and subscribe.
View all episodes
7. Adulting 2.0: Caggie Dunlop01:05:53Hey Podulters! Welcome to Adulting 2.0: The Timelines.Caggie Dunlop is a podcaster, content creator and author. In this episode we talk about Saturn returns, the subject matter of her successful podcast and new book of the same name, feeling like your timeline is falling behind, an uneasy relationship with fame, her love affair with music, the courage to create, sobriety and so much more. Caggie's book 'Saturn Returns' is out now.I hope you enjoy, and as always please do rate, review and subscribe.
6. Adulting 2.0: Poorna Bell01:07:42Hey Podulters! Welcome to Adulting 2.0: The Timelines.Poorna Bell is an award winning journalist, author and public speaker and specialises in women's issues, diversity, fitness and mental health.In this episode we talk dating, how timelines are nonsense, getting off the relationship escalator, feeling comfortable in your age, turning 40 and so much more.Poorna's novel 'In Case of Emergency' is out in paperback on March 30th.I hope you enjoy, and as always please do rate, review and subscribe.
5. Adulting 2.0: Shelley Syme53:15Hey Podulters! Welcome to Adulting 2.0: The Timelines.This week I’m talking to Shelley Syme. Shelley’s timeline completely shifted when at the age of 29 she found a lump under her armpit and was subsequently diagnosed with breast cancer, which had spread to her lymph nodes as well, which led her to make the brave decision to have a mastectomy. We connected online after Shelley wrote a gorgeous poem about her feelings towards her breasts on a post I did for Breast Cancer Awareness month. We talk about finding that life changing lump, reframing your mentality around your body, dating, not wanting children and her love of snooker. I hope you enjoy, and as always please do rate, review and subscribe.
4. Adulting 2.0: Annie Lord01:01:13Hey Podulters! Welcome to Adulting 2.0: The Timelines.Annie Lord is a journalist and author. Her debut book 'Notes on Heartbreak' was released in 2022 and I loved it. You will also find Annie writing her dating column in Vogue.In this episode we discuss breakups, partying, fears of aging, being single in your mid-late twenties, the importance of friendships and so much more. I hope you enjoy, and as always please do rate, review and subscribe.
3. Adulting 2.0: Liv Little46:28Hey Podulters! Welcome to Adulting 2.0: The Timelines.Liv Little is a creator, author, producer and the founder of gal-dem, a publication committed to telling the stories of people of colour from marginalised genders. Since founding gal-dem at uni she's gone on to write her debut novel 'Rosewater' and has stepped away from gal-dem to pursue a career in writing and tv.In this episode we discuss her new book, and how losing a parent, founding a business at a young age, and learning to protect your mental health affect the timeline of your life. Liv's novel 'Rosewater' is released on 20th April and is available to pre-order now. I hope you enjoy, and as always please do rate, review and subscribe.
2. Adulting 2.0: Ellie Flynn39:20Hey Podulters! Welcome to Adulting 2.0: The Timelines.Ellie Flynn is journalist and broadcaster. Her timeline changed when at 27 Ellie got her fertility checked and as a result of the findings made the decision to have a baby earlier than a lot of her peers.In this episode we discuss motherhood, the pressure surrounding the decision of if and when to have a baby, her work undercover and how this has impacted her as a woman, a broadcaster and a mother of a son. Please do check out Ellie's documentary on All4, it's called 'Undercover: Sexual Harassment - The Truth'. I hope you enjoy, and as always please do rate, review and subscribe.