Why electrifying the freight network is the next stage in the mobility revolution
Season 1, Ep. 10
Electric mobility is about more than just cars: in the near future all our daily goods could be delivered by electrified freight transport.
View all episodes
28. Why the Energy Efficiency Movement is a ‘win-win’ for industry17:25Mike Umiker, Managing Director of the Energy Efficiency Movement, explains why joining the movement can help industries achieve sustainability goals through greater efficiency.
27. The revolutionary ABB Dynafin™ marine propulsion system26:29ABB’s revolutionary ABB Dynafin™ propulsion system could reset marine efficiency standards and even lead to a reimagining of ship design.
26. How technology can cut energy costs and drive efficiency19:43Morten Wierod, President of ABB’s Electrification Business, discusses what products and solutions companies need to help with their sustainability and energy efficiency goals.
25. Helping to solve the global water scarcity crisis29:49Two specialists from ABB discuss the global water scarcity crisis and what can be done to solve it.
24. Why energy efficiency is key to sustainable technology20:18The President of ABB’s Motion business, Tarak Mehta, discusses the Energy Efficiency Movement
23. ABB Formula E World champion Stoffel Vandoorne on the unique challenge of all-electric racing and how motorsport technology is helping to speed the EV transition.19:14Stoffel Vandoorne, the reigning ABB Formula E World Champion, discusses the new developments of the all-electric motor sports series ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
22. Celebrating 900th issue of ABB’s corporate technical journal24:38ABB Review chief editor Andreas Moglestue highlights the publication’s 900th edition.
21. Charging ahead with All-electric racing26:10Frank Muehlon, CEO of ABB E-mobility, on ABB’s new role as Official Charging Partner of ABB Formula E.
20. Making the world’s greenest battery24:07Northvolt founder and CEO Peter Carlsson tells how Northvolt aims to revolutionize global battery manufacture, from a European base.