Turbocharging will become more important
Season 1, Ep. 18
The CEO of Accelleron (formerly ABB Turbocharging) Daniel Bischofberger discusses the critical role of turbocharging in the changing landscape of energy industries. He shares insights in the significant impact of turbochargers today and tomorrow.
View all episodes
29. Interview with Jeff Dodds, CEO of Formula E28:40Jeff Dodds, the new CEO of Formula E, on why electric motor-racing has never been more relevant to the global e-mobility transition – and how he plans to make a big noise about quiet motorsport.
28. Why the Energy Efficiency Movement is a ‘win-win’ for industry17:25Mike Umiker, Managing Director of the Energy Efficiency Movement, explains why joining the movement can help industries achieve sustainability goals through greater efficiency.
27. The revolutionary ABB Dynafin™ marine propulsion system26:29ABB’s revolutionary ABB Dynafin™ propulsion system could reset marine efficiency standards and even lead to a reimagining of ship design.
26. How technology can cut energy costs and drive efficiency19:43Morten Wierod, President of ABB’s Electrification Business, discusses what products and solutions companies need to help with their sustainability and energy efficiency goals.
25. Helping to solve the global water scarcity crisis29:49Two specialists from ABB discuss the global water scarcity crisis and what can be done to solve it.
24. Why energy efficiency is key to sustainable technology20:18The President of ABB’s Motion business, Tarak Mehta, discusses the Energy Efficiency Movement
23. ABB Formula E World champion Stoffel Vandoorne on the unique challenge of all-electric racing and how motorsport technology is helping to speed the EV transition.19:14Stoffel Vandoorne, the reigning ABB Formula E World Champion, discusses the new developments of the all-electric motor sports series ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
22. Celebrating 900th issue of ABB’s corporate technical journal24:38ABB Review chief editor Andreas Moglestue highlights the publication’s 900th edition.
21. Charging ahead with All-electric racing26:10Frank Muehlon, CEO of ABB E-mobility, on ABB’s new role as Official Charging Partner of ABB Formula E.