Making the world’s greenest battery
Season 1, Ep. 20
Northvolt founder and CEO Peter Carlsson tells how Northvolt aims to revolutionize global battery manufacture, from a European base.
View all episodes
26. How technology can cut energy costs and drive efficiency19:43Morten Wierod, President of ABB’s Electrification Business, discusses what products and solutions companies need to help with their sustainability and energy efficiency goals.
25. Helping to solve the global water scarcity crisis29:49Two specialists from ABB discuss the global water scarcity crisis and what can be done to solve it.
24. Why energy efficiency is key to sustainable technology20:18The President of ABB’s Motion business, Tarak Mehta, discusses the Energy Efficiency Movement
23. ABB Formula E World champion Stoffel Vandoorne on the unique challenge of all-electric racing and how motorsport technology is helping to speed the EV transition.19:14Stoffel Vandoorne, the reigning ABB Formula E World Champion, discusses the new developments of the all-electric motor sports series ABB FIA Formula E World Championship.
22. Celebrating 900th issue of ABB’s corporate technical journal24:38ABB Review chief editor Andreas Moglestue highlights the publication’s 900th edition.
21. Charging ahead with All-electric racing26:10Frank Muehlon, CEO of ABB E-mobility, on ABB’s new role as Official Charging Partner of ABB Formula E.
19. Technologies for greener shipping15:59Long time captain Eero Lehtovaara from ABB Marine & Ports shares his insights on how digitalization and automation can support shipping to become cleaner, safer and more sustainable and predictable.
18. Turbocharging will become more important21:00The CEO of Accelleron (formerly ABB Turbocharging) Daniel Bischofberger discusses the critical role of turbocharging in the changing landscape of energy industries. He shares insights in the significant impact of turbochargers today and tomorrow.