Urbanistica Podcast - Smart & Livable Cities for People
267.ENG The After Covid City Global Charter - Khadidja Konate, Ethan Kent & Ramon Marrades
Khadidja Konate (Architect and Placemaking Europe Leader),
Ethan Kent (Executive Director, PlacemakingX) &
Ramon Marrades (Director at Placemaking Europe).
We are talking about The AfterCovid.City Global Charter:
- The background of this project/initiative?
- What is the goal /mission of this Global Charter?
- Tell us more about the methodology that made this happen? Tell us about the co-creation process of writing the charter.
- Who are the contributors? How did you contact them? Only from the EU? Why these people?
- Tell us more about the findings.
- What were the challenges during this project/initiative?
- What is the next step?
For further connection please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy your listening. Let's connect and talk further about this episode
Keep Up the Good Work. Keep Loving Cities❤️️.
Follow Urbanistica and let's get in touch:
Thanks to Urbanistica Podcast partner AFRY.
AFRY is an international engineering and design company providing sustainable solutions in the fields of energy, industry, and infrastructure. Read more about AFRY https://afry.com/en