Design Thinking - What is Design process?
This is the sixth episode in our podcast series on Design Thinking. The series is hosted by Sam Fry and Richard Adams, who interview design practitioners from business, education and independent-designers.
In this episode we explore Design Process. We explore a variety of themes, including: Design Practice, Materials and Thinking.
Each of the episodes in this series includes extracts from interviews conducted in late 2020 and early 2021. The full list of interviewees are here:
- Aleks Stanek: https://www.aleksstanek.com/
- Amanda Forman: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amanda-forman/?originalSubdomain=uk
- Diana Canghizer: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dianacanghizer/?originalSubdomain=uk
- Hal Wuertz: https://www.linkedin.com/in/halwuertz/
- Jessica Tremblay: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jetremblay/
- Josef Pacal: https://www.pac.al/
- Lisa Aoyama: https://lisaaoyama.com/
- Robert Hoekman Jr: http://www.rhjr.net/
- Stiliyana Minkovska: https://www.stiliyanaminkovska.com/
- Tassy Ellen Thompson: https://www.tassy.no/
- Dr Yanki Lee: http://yankilee.com/
All music from this podcast is available on a Creative Commons licence, downloaded at freemusicarchive.org. Artists include Alex Productions, Circus Marcus, Crowander and Jahzzar.
For more information about TECHnique, visit: technique.create-hub.com/