UPDATE 5/8/2020 – COVID-19: Keeping Up With A Moving Target
Paul G. Auwaerter, MD, MBA, FIDSA interviews Karin Huster, MPH, RN about her experience volunteering as one of the coordinators on the homeless response for COVID-19 with Seattle King County Public Health. Topics covered:
- Surprising test results from the homeless community in Seattle
- Developing patient “champions” to demonstrate proper preventative behavior
- Negotiating with populations reluctant to receive help
- Avoiding collateral damage from other diseases
- Preventative measures & screening procedures
The post UPDATE 5/8/2020 – COVID-19: Keeping Up With A Moving Target appeared first on DKBmed Radio.