7 Figure Flipping with Bill Allen
 Success Secrets From a 1960s Vinyl Record
Just before Christmas I got a box in the mail from my mentor Russell Brunson.
It contained some awesome things…
…including a set of vinyl records with ACTUAL recordings made by Napoleon Hill in the 1960s.
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I opened the box.
Napoleon Hill studied success and was the godfather of the mastermind concept that forms the foundation of just about everything we do here at 7 Figure Flipping.
These records are pure gold.
And almost NO ONE has heard these recordings before.
So I want to play one of these records for you today.
It contains something everyone needs to hear (without this, you WON’T achieve your goals in life or in real estate or business or anything else)...
Listen in now!
It has to do with something Napoleon Hill called “definiteness of purpose.”
When I heard this I knew I had to share it.
644.  Investing in Belize? Huge Land Deals With Massive Profit…45:24Sean St. Cyr is a 7 Figure Altitude member with a unique real estate investing strategy…He’s doing some impressive land deals in Belize…(Some with $1,000,000+ profit potential)...…while living in Canada with his family.If you’re interested in “out-of-the-box” ideas, check out what Sean is doing!Listen in now!Want to get started in real estate investing?Or are you already doing deals and want to scale?Here are a few ways to do it…7FigureRunway.com: If you’re a new house flipper or wholesaler and you want to follow a proven path to grow your business and start doing consistent deals every month, this group is for you.7FigureAltitude.com: If you’ve already achieved consistent deal flow and you’re ready to scale your business, check out the Altitude group.FlipHackingLIVE.com: Come join us for the biggest real estate investing event of the year, happening October 12-14, 2023, in San Diego!Catch you on the flip side!LINKS & RESOURCESWant to connect with Sean St. Cyr? Interested in real estate investing in Belize? Reach out to Sean on social media… you can find him on Instagram at @sean.stcyr!
643.  From “Cash Flow Crunch” to $1,058,000 in 12 Months43:01Stan Wilder is on track to flip 18 to 20 houses this year…And he’s a “one man show.”(Other than subcontractors, he handles everything inside his business on his own.)Over the past year and a half, he was growing his business so fast he found himself caught in a “cash flow crunch,” something all flippers dread……but since then he’s brought in $1,058,000, completely shattering the constraints he was facing before… and now he’s on track for more growth than ever.Here’s the whole story!Listen in now!A few years ago, Stan was flipping 6 to 7 houses per year.Then he came to Flip Hacking LIVE and joined the 7 Figure Runway mastermind group. Over the next 12 months, he more than DOUBLED his business and did 15 deals.Today he’s a member of our 7 Figure Altitude group for experienced investors.If you want to do what Stan did, check out the links below…7FigureRunway.com: If you’re a new house flipper or wholesaler and you want to follow a proven path to grow your business and start doing consistent deals every month, this group is for you.7FigureAltitude.com: If you’ve already achieved consistent deal flow and you’re ready to scale your business, check out the Altitude group.And if you HAVEN’T gotten your ticket to Flip Hacking LIVE 2023……hit the link below to do that now!We’re bringing the event back to San Diego this October.FlipHackingLIVE.com >>Catch you on the flip side!LINKS & RESOURCESStan Wilder has been on the 7 Figure Flipping Podcast before, talking about hard money and funding deals. Hit the link to check out that episode!CLICK HERE: https://www.7figureflipping.com/podcasts2/7ff-563-how-to-scale-with-hard-moneyStan is always on the lookout for capital, contractors, and deals! If you want to reach out to him, pull up his business page on Facebook, Wilder Property Acquisitions, or search for him by name!CLICK HERE: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063806731222
642.  The American Dream is Broken: Part 214:53This is the second episode of a series I’m doing on why the American dream is broken and how to fix it.(If you missed Part 1, you can listen to it here.)Today we’re digging into debt.We’ve all heard that “debt is bad.”But in this episode I’m going to break down how to use good debt to massively scale your net worth quickly.This is how wealthy people make money…Listen in now! If you’re getting value from these episodes and you want to go deeper into financial habits for success, money mindset principles, and more, check this out…I just launched a financial training and coaching program called Profit Pilots.It costs almost nothing to join and I’m having a lot of fun digging into these topics EVERY WEEK inside this group.Hit the link to jump in!TheProfitPilots.com >>Catch you on the flip side!
641.  The American Dream is Broken: Part 111:14In America, most of what we’re taught about “wealth” is completely wrong.We’re taught the wrong things in school…We pick up the wrong financial habits…We nickel-and-dime ourselves to death trying to “save” our way to financial security…And as a result, most Americans are stuck in debt and struggling to pay bills, with no way out in sight no matter how hard they work.We need a new approach.Today I’m kicking off a new series on the 7 Figure Flipping Podcast, digging into how to fix the American dream.And the answer isn’t “try to get that next promotion” or “spend less at Starbucks” or any of the other tropes we’ve been taught…Listen in now!Catch you on the flip side!
640.  18 Deals Since January… From “Niche” Lists???49:18Colin Spivey started in real estate when he was in high school.Now he’s 21 years old, he’s a member of the 7 Figure Altitude mastermind group, and he’s brought in almost $500,000 so far in 2023, primarily through wholesaling.He’s hitting an incredible 70% profit margin overall…So I asked him to join me on the 7 Figure Flipping podcast to share how he’s getting deals.His recent success comes down to 3 changes he made in his business this year…Listen in now!Colin initially joined 7 Figure Runway, which he says was like “buying a shortcut” to success.Runway is for new and intermediate-level investors looking for a direct, proven system to start getting deals and making income in real estate quickly.As Colin’s business has grown, he’s moved up into the 7 Figure Altitude group (for experienced investors working on scaling their deal flow).Want to learn more about our programs?Check out the link below…7FigureRunway.com >>7FigureAltitude.com >>Catch you on the flip side!LINKS & RESOURCESWant to connect with Colin? You can find him on Facebook; just search his name “Colin Spivey.” He’s looking for more private money right now and looking to connect with buyers in middle Tennessee. Reach out!
639.  How to Escape the “Cash Flow Rollercoaster”52:34What’s up! Bill Allen here.Today I’m sharing something that I originally posted a little over 3 years ago, breaking down how house flippers and wholesalers can fix cash flow problems and keep more profit…Check it out!Listen in now!And speaking of cash flow…One of the best ways to increase cash flow issues is to have passive income coming in every month.You can do this by strategically acquiring multifamily properties with the money you make flipping and wholesaling.(Which is what I’ve been doing over the past few years.)If you want to learn how to do this…And follow the exact system I’m using to buy apartment buildings……then you need to come to Multifamily Live, happening June 1-3 in the Nashville area.This is a massive 3-day conference where we break down a proven method for getting into large multifamily deals even if you’re a new investor…It’s coming up in just a couple weeks and ticket price are going up soon.Hit the link to sign up!CLICK HERE to Get Your Ticket to Multifamily Live >>See you there!
638.  Biggest Problem in the Housing Market Right Now11:03There’s a huge problem in the housing market right now…And if you can figure out how to solve it, you can pretty much “print money.”Here’s the real estate market update you’ve been waiting for…Listen in now!There’s an unusual problem facing 82% of homeowners right now (different from anything we’ve seen before), and it’s driving a big part of this issue.Check out this episode of the 7 Figure Flipping Podcast…And if you want to dig deeper and learn exactly how to position your house flipping or wholesaling business to help as many homeowners as possible over the next 6 to 12 months……hit the link below to learn more about the 7 Figure Runway group.We’re helping our members tap into some powerful tools and systems to maximize impact and income as the market shifts.7FigureRunway.com >>Catch you on the flip side!
637.  Another Teenager Just Made $22,100 on Her First Flip…41:10It’s SO AWESOME to see so many young people getting into real estate!16-year-old Ryleigh Eckles just flipped her first house and made $22,100.She’s joining me on the 7 Figure Flipping Podcast today to break down how she found the deal, how she funded it, how she handled renovations, who she worked with, how she sold it, and more.Check it out!!!Listen in now!We have so many incredible families in our mastermind groups, and it’s so cool to see kids getting involved in this.Check out 7FigureAltitude.com and 7FigureRunway.com if you want to join in and be part of the action.Catch you on the flip side!LINKS & RESOURCES Want to see more of what Ryleigh and her dad Nate Eckels are doing in the real estate investing world, or reach out and connect with them? Look up Urban Firebird Home Solutions on Facebook, and visit their website, DadAndDaughterBuyHouses.com!
636.  How to Get Your Kids Involved in Real Estate44:28A little over a week ago, I had a 16-year-old girl on the podcast to share how she had just flipped her first house.Today, I'm interviewing her parents!Omar and Marizol Mendez are incredible investors themselves… they’ve flipped more than 120 houses and built a rental portfolio.But the big question on my mind is……how did they get their daughter involved in real estate?If you’re a parent and you want to see your kids getting out of their comfort zones, taking control of their lives, working hard, and earning income for themselves from a young age, then today’s episode is for you…Listen in now!If you missed the episode with Sophia Mendez, check that out at the link below…16-Year-Old Flips Her First House >>I believe getting kids involved in business and real estate as early in life as possible is one of the most powerful things we can do to make the world and the future BRIGHTER for everyone.So share this everywhere……and let’s get the word out about what our kids are capable of!LINKS & RESOURCESOmar and Marizol are active real estate investors in Eastern Washington. If you’d like to connect with them, send an email to Marizol at firstname.lastname@example.org!