409. Motivation vs. Anxiety01:33:33Some good emotional and existential things to unpack here. Oh, but rest assured, there are plenty of childish, immature, 'fart joke level' stuff going on here to make you giggle like a ten year old.
View all episodes
408. Crap, is Paul what holds the show together?!?!01:29:44We're all over the place, but at least you know how a bike feels when it's bars are turned upside down. You're welcome.
407. Consolidate This01:30:32First places to read about bike racing, then places to watch bike racing... what's next?!?
406. Aero or Comfortable01:31:53The time old battle of speed versus comfort, with some old school versus "actually a guy who knows what he's talking about" on tonight's episode of The Packfiller. Please note, at no time was the word "versus" used...
405. Two Old Men Walk into a Bar...01:36:22That's right. Gain some perspective before you go all attacking off the front. A special Halloween episode featuring the "seasoned" members of The Packfiller.
404. Sam, Cool it...01:24:35Tonight the Packfiller talks sustainability, environmentalism, and the best last minute cycling Halloween costumes for bike racing fans. No, really. We promise it is funny AF.
403. State of the LBS, and Being Included01:29:55Trying to figure out what's wrong and what's right with the sport of cycling cannot be handled in one podcast. But, we're going to try.