HELLO! A Right Royal Podcast
A Right Royal Coronation Special
In this week's episode, Andrea and Emmy discuss King Charles and Queen Camilla's coronation with two guests that were lucky enough to witness the moment in person at Westminster Abbey – HELLO!'s royal editor, Emily Nash and His Serene Highness Prince Albert of Monaco. What did the Monegasque royal gift the King? Did his twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella, watch the historic ceremony? The co-hosts, alongside Emily, also catch up with New York Times bestseller and royal fashion commentator, Elizabeth Holmes, who shared her 'Many Thoughts' on the royal fashion displayed on the day and revealed which royal was the best dressed. Plus, pianist Alexis Ffrench, who recently released his EP "Peace", drops into the studio just hours after performing at the Coronation Concert and attending an afterparty at Windsor Castle hosted by Prince William and Kate and the Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh.
8. A Right Royal Best Of Series One29:17In a very special episode of A Right Royal Podcast, we take a look back at the series and pull some of the unheard moments and insights we've been saving for this episode. We also look back with fondness on some of our favourite moments from the series which you might have missed the first time around. From a very awkward moment recounted between the late Princess of Wales and the Queen's press secretary, Dickie Arbiter to what the Queen returned as a gift to a foreign dignitary when she herself was showered with priceless offerings. We'll also hear some of the moments which really shouldn't be given the light of day, but in the name of fun, we share some of our favourite outtakes and bloopers.
7. Coronation Countdown: What To Expect58:35In this week's episode, Andrea and Emmy discuss all the big questions surrounding the coronation; What can we expect on the day? How will it be different from the late Queen's? Will there be a big tiara moment for the Princess of Wales? Joined by HELLO!'s very own Royal Editor Emily Nash, the team talk crowns and traditions with Majesty Magazine's Editor Joe Little and fashion predictions with New York Times bestseller and royal commentator, Elizabeth Holmes. Plus, saxophonist YolanDa Brown OBE also drops into the studio to speak about her recent performance at Westminster Abbey in front of the royal family and receiving her investiture the very next day.
6. William And Kate: The Future Of The Monarchy57:22In this week's episode, we look at the future of the monarchy in the form of the Prince and Princess of Wales or as they are more commonly known: William and Kate. Very much at the forefront of the royal family, we delve into their own relationship and the fine nuances within it. We also look at what we can expect from their future reign, their extensive charity work and how they stay authentic to the causes which matter the most to them. Joining us are HELLO!'s very own Royal Editor Emily Nash, author of Our King: Charles III: The Man and the Monarch Robert Jobson, Mick Clarke CEO of homeless charity 'The Passage' of which William is patron and Cat Ross, the founder of 'Baby Basics' who describes her own encounters with the Princess of Wales.
5. Touring With Royalty55:08From converting planes into living quarters to extensive outfit planning, it's safe to say a lot of hard work goes into royal tours. In this episode of The Right Royal Podcast we speak with HELLO!'s royal editor Emily Nash, who has travelled to nearly every continent with the royal family. Emily also recounts the night she took part in a pub quiz against Prince Harry in New Zealand! We also speak with Dickie Arbiter who planned many tours over the 12 years he worked as Press Secretary to the late Queen. Dickie talks about King Charles' pilot skills and also speaks about the very unusual things that need to be packed for all eventualities on a tour. Finally, Andrea and Emmy speak with journalist and WhatKateWore founder Susan E. Kelley about the creativity and pressure that goes into the outfits that are worn on these high profile visits.
4. Royal Rascals49:51Whether they’re pulling faces at the Queen’s Jubilee, melting hearts on Christmas morning or being cheeky with their cousins at Buckingham Palace, the youngest generation of royals never fails to delight. From George and Charlotte to their cheeky little brother Louis, these little royal rascals are firm fan favourites. And in this episode of The Right Royal Podcast we speak with Getty Photographer Chris Jackson, who has had the privilege of going on tour with the Wales children and has taken some of the most iconic pictures of them - including Prince George's 4th birthday portrait. We are also joined by former Press Secretary to the Queen, Ailsa Anderson, who was one of the only people at Frimley Park Hospital when Lady Louise Windsor was born. And finally, we speak with Ex-Norland Nanny and The Sleep Mums podcast host Sarah Carpenter, who gives us an insight into the training it takes to become a royal nanny.Disclaimer: Sarah Carpenter does not at present represent the Norland Nanny organisation and all of her views are her own.
3. King Charles: The Man Under The Crown49:43In this episode we take a look at the man under the crown, the United Kingdom's new monarch King Charles III. From his kindness and generosity, to what his relationship was really like with Diana, we discuss all facets of his life from his early years to his upcoming coronation. We also delve into what we think his reaction to Prince Harry's latest revelations will be and we hear about a very intriguing story regarding the page three girls! Joining us is The Sun's royal photographer Arthur Edwards MBE, from enemies to acquaintances, he talks to us about his incredible 48-year career following the royal family and his special relationship with our new King. From photographing Charles in his early bachelor days to accompanying him in his first months of reign, Arthur has been there at every major event and provides us with a glimpse at who King Charles III is beneath the crown.
2. Harry and Meghan: The Next Chapter50:232023 has started with a bang for Harry and Meghan, in this episode Andrea and Emmy discuss all things Spare with HELLO!'s royal editor Emily Nash and Diana's biographer Andrew Morton - who reveals why Harry will never regret writing his book. Plus, Montecito journalists Richard Mineards and Sandro Monetti give an insight into Harry and Meghan's new life living with some of California's biggest stars.
1. A Right Royal Christmas41:05In the very first episode of A Right Royal Podcast, Andrea and Emmy talk all things Christmas at the palaces. We talk gifts fit for a King with Hello!'s royal editor Emily Nash, decorating Windsor castle with Royal Collection Trust curator Kathryn Jones, and festive food with Charles and Diana’s former chef, Carolyn Robb. We also have an exclusive chat with former royal photographer John Stilwell, who was one of the very few people allowed in the room while the Queen filmed her iconic Christmas speeches.