The FPL Jingle
No need for 5 pints of Heineken
Welcome back, after over month of a break the boys return unrested and fresh as a wet mat. A relaxed return to fpl podcasting where we discuss the world cup, 3 weeks of fantasy and how to get back on track if you've been derailed by the winter beer,
View all episodes
27. Steve's big sleep in50:14Double gameweek 34 is upon us. exciting week to rise up the ranks. Draft heats up with the last week of playoffs.
26. New league format?57:15After a one week break the podcast returns in time for blank gameweek 32. 2 weeks left in draft means the playoff hunt has heated up. Steve reveals some changes to the draft league next season!
25. I've got no shoes54:38Praise to Lundstram, the international break is over. After 3 weeks the FPL jingle is back. Massive double gameweek to discuss. A longer look at draft as well as we approach the playoffs
24. Where in the world is Bob Sanchez54:11Double gameweek 27 is upon us, get all the Brantford defenders that you can. Steve wildcards and we discuss draft at length, with only 7 weeks of the regular season left.
23. My fantasy team gave me diarrhea58:23F1 fever takes the recording booth by storm. How to navigate the upcoming doubles and blanks and Ivan Toney's suspension are discussed.
22. DraftTalk51:30A longer segment to discuss how the draft is going as Cathal tumbles out of playoff contention. Double gameweeks, blank gameweeks, captains and all the usual topics that you might find on an FPL podcast.
21. Fantasy Sport58:25Eoin wildcards, Stephen laments VAR decisions. Rihanna and rugby also get a mention
20. Top 100k finish57:35Premier league title predictions, Spurs easy run, double and blank gameweeks. FPL does not get better than this.
19. Facial hair tetris01:03:10January signings, fa cup, cancelo gone? Fpl topics discussed at length by two white males