Louis' Second Appearance on Happily Ever After Is Just The Beginning with Host Lesli Doares36:42One of the things that seems to surprise couples once they leave the “honeymoon” phase of their relationship, is that they are two different people. This realization is at the root of all the disagreements that follow. The bottom line isn’t that you married the wrong person. It’s that you need to develop strategies to deal with your differences. One possibility that my guest podcast host, author, and relationship coach Louis Morris recommends is to develop real compassion. He reveals just how you can do that in this episode.For Relationship/Spiritual Life Coaching from Louis Morris, visit The Heart Matters Link Tree: linktr.ee/louismorris
View all episodes
1. Chapter 4 "Who Are You?"36:44Rick Kitagawa is an authenticity, creativity, and leadership coach. He has built a coaching practice called Kaiju Coaching that focuses on wrangling those inner monsters that hold you back from being the most authentic You. Rick stopped by to talk about who he is, why he helps others be authentic, and other interesting topics.Please like, share, subscribe, and leave a favorable review for The Heart Matters podcast if you enjoy our content. Thank you in advance.
4. Life Lessons46:38Dr. Maryam Ghadiri is a first-generation immigrant to the United States, who left her home in northern Iran in 2012 to pursue a Ph.D. in Environmental Education at Purdue University. She also co-founded Golden Acorn, a start-up company with a mission to unlock career potential and transform lives through experiential courses and world-class coaching. Get in touch with Dr. Ghadiri via the Golden Acorn Website: My Golden Acorn.Com
3. Chapter 3 "Life Lessons"39:07Dr. Lynn is the Author of My Journey to Grace: Shattering Mainstream Illusions and Creating My Desired Life. She dropped by to talk about lessons she's learned from her personal healing, writing the book, traveling abroad, and much more. Get in touch with Dr. Lynn Carey via her website: Creating My Desired Life. Com If you're enjoying the revamped version of The Heart Matters, please like, share, leave us a review, and subscribe for early access to upcoming episodes.
2. Chapter 3 "Life Lessons"37:24Alexandra Eidenberg is the Founder and President of The Insurance People, an award-winning insurance agency specializing in employee benefits, individual health insurance, and Medicare. Alexandra stopped by to talk about her life, lessons she's learned, and other topics. Get in touch with Alexandra via her website: Insurance PPL.Com
1. Chapter 3 "Life Lessons"45:08Marija Parente studied human behavior, motivation, and spirituality and is certified as a Radical Results Coach. She holds a Master's Degree in Liberal Arts (Film and Psychology) and a BA in Film Production. She dropped by to talk about life lessons and other issues of import. Reach out to Marija via her website: Marija Parente. Com
Louis Morris' appearance on the Miles To Million Podcast with Host Karan Marwah23:09Louis Morris is a Relationship and Spiritual Coach who helps individuals strengthen their connections with themselves, their partners, and the world around them. Through his podcast, The Heart Matters, and coaching services, Louis provides valuable insights and practical guidance on how to cultivate more fulfilling relationships and a deeper sense of spiritual fulfillment.In this episode, Louis delves into the enigma of love, unravels the causes of couples falling out of love, and sheds light on the intricate dynamics between men and women in relationships.Check out Karan's YouTube Channel @MilesToMillion for more insightful interviewsCheck out Louis' Link Tree for Relationship/Spiritual Life Coaching and Resources