S2020 Ep27: Jason McGee Interview
Season 2020, Ep. 55
Harry Lee talks to Jason McGee about growing up in Dundalk, School, Sports, Family Life, working in Macardles Brewery and life in Blackrock.
View all episodes
58. Quinns Funeral Home23:06Harry Lee talks to Dundalk based Funeral Director Gerry Quinn about his family's long association with the business, famous signage, changing times and Google reviews.
57. Telstar Radio - Adverts 198205:34Some local radio adverts from the Eamon Doyle show in May 1982 on Telstar Radio - Dundalk, Co. Louth in Ireland.
56. Conor Hughes - Crosscause Charity21:24Listen to Conor Hughes’s story of how Crosscause started the projects, its goals, and future plans. Hear all about the challenges of starting a charity abroad, how your generous donations are spent and how you can help.
54. S2020 Ep26: Paddy Madole Interview05:50Harry Lee captured a special Christmas Interview with Dundalks Famous Son - the singing superstar that is Paddy Madole.
53. S2020 Ep25: Harry Lee - My Two Teenage Loves06:19Harry Lee talks about his teenage loves back in 1950s Ireland for the Gathering Heritage Project Amazing Lives 2020 Series
52. S2020 Ep24: Harry Lee - My School Days07:23Harry Lee talks about growing up and being educated in Dundalk around 50's in Ireland.
51. S2020 Ep23: Harry Lee - My Two Mums04:49Harrys Hillstreet Haydays - Harry talks about his early memory of the passing of his mum ... and his new mum Alice. Part of the Gathering Heritage "Amazing Lives 2020" Project.
22. S2020 Ep22: Nicky McCourt - Macardle Moore & Co.36:40Harry Lee talks to Nicky McCourt about stories of the Macardles Brewery and some of the "characters" who worked there for the Gathering Heritage Project - Amazing Lives 2020 series.