Self Discovery Wisdom podcasts
C19-44 Transform Stress to Success with Dr Marilyn Joyce
Choose Positive Living with Sara Troy and her guest Dr Marilyn Joyce. On air from October 29th
Marilyn’s #1 International Besteller (August 2017), The Stress To Success Formula, is being revised, expanded and will be relaunched in 2020.
So, who better to write a book on how to transform your stresses into your successes…5 minutes at a time?
View all episodes
7. C19-07 The Integrity of Podcasting with April Mahoney01:14:19The mission is to encourage and develop people through kindness, community and personal growth to want better, do better, be better. A Good Person Productions April Mahoney ~ hailed as San Diego’s Poet Laureate is a native of Los Angeles CA and the founder of A Good Person Productions started writing poetry at the age of 8. She has been published in the International Library of Poetry Anthology, a Blog talk star radio personality, and is the winner of numerous radio and print ad contests. April is the author of 3 books. “Small statements that mean a lot her first book, “ Utter Magic” and “Rico the Seagull, Making the best out of a mess”. https://selfdiscoverymedia.com/2019/02/11/c19-07-the-integrity-of-podcasting-with-april-mahoney/
45. C19-45 Global Social Depression with Gina Gardiner.02:28:01Choose Positive Living with Sara Troy and her guest Gina Gardner, on air from November 12th. Gina says…We live at a time where we are bombarded with information via the news, social media, and documentaries. The vast majority of them are spewing out news about political mudslinging and uncertainty, wars, people being displaced, hunger, global warming, poverty, division, and natural disaster. https://selfdiscoverymedia.com/2019/11/04/c19-45-global-social-depression-with-gina-gardiner/
31. CP19-31 The New Sacred Masculinity Era with Keith Gregory.01:28:11As is surely evident, Awakening the Sacred Masculine is my primary interest, personally & professionally. However, I also realize this has to be creatively (re) presented to keep being relevant, if not interesting to your viewers. So, not to abdicate my say in this, I imagine you’ve quite the pulse via Social Media, as to what’s what in the ‘hot topic’ dept regarding men, yes? (Brainstorm Time …) Whether it’s the Awakened Sacred Masculine or The New Manhood, we’re speaking to the new, updated version of Masculinity on the Planet – or is it: The New Masculinity. https://selfdiscoverymedia.com/2019/07/29/cp19-31-the-new-sacred-masculinity-era-with-keith-gregory/
39. ECO 19-39 Colorado Hemp Processing Cooperative with Duane.01:29:27ECO Solutions with Sara Troy and her guest Duane Sternholm, on-air from September 24th Duane Stjernholm Co-Founder and Operator: Colorado Hemp Processing Cooperative shares with us the value and uses of hemp and how it is growing today. https://selfdiscoverymedia.com/2019/09/23/eco-19-39-colorado-hemp-processing-cooperative-with-duane/
40. Ecoism-because-normal-is-over/01:05:04A New radio series on what we can all do in saving our planetary resources. Renee Scheltema and Sara Troy bring you a series of shows with environmental and technical people with answers to our global sustainability problem. Renee has brought us “Normal is Over” a movie on how our planetary credit card is due for payment and how our buying habits have ALREADY spent our future. https://selfdiscoverymedia.com/2017/09/20/ecoism-because-normal-is-over/
42. 19-42 Becoming a Senior at 6517:31October 6th I turned 65 years old and now I am officially a senior. Growing older does not worry me, as I have lost so many way too young, aging is a gift and a gift we need to embrace and put to good use. There are some perks to becoming a senior, free ferry ride between Vancouver Island and the Mainland, cheap annual bus pass. Senior discount days in most places, so some benefits. https://selfdiscoverymedia.com/2019/10/14/19-42-becoming-a-senior-at-65/
44. 19-44 Working Seniors with Sara Troy21:09If we are lucky we all get older, but are we prepared for it? Pensions are simply not enough, the cost of living has multiplied, and just surviving is hard enough, this is why so many seniors are still having to work for a living. So many wonderful souls have made their self-discovery and have found a meaningful purpose later if life, and the work they do is a gift to those who are ready to hear and apply the wisdom. I have had the honour of sharing them with you here on Self Discovery Media. https://selfdiscoverymedia.com/2019/10/28/19-44-working-seniors/
44. CA19-44 Being alone and ok with oneself, with Christina Hill.01:30:04Ignite your heart and soul with Sara Troy and her guest Christina Hill with Athella, on-air from October 29th Being alone and ok with oneself, the practice of solidarity, and keeping oneself aligned while in the midst of others (esp. men and wild egos!) When I am whole, healthy, and complete within, then my outer world is a mirror reflection of that inner peace and acceptance. I accept and love myself, my mind and body are healthy and happy, and I am my own best friend. I compassionately observe my thoughts, and I lovingly turn my total attention to the present moment whenever I catch myself drifting off to the past or future in my mind. I now create a loving reality within, and am open to receiving love on all levels without! https://selfdiscoverymedia.com/2019/10/28/ca19-43-being-alone-and-ok-with-oneself-with-christina-hill/