The Reluctant Historian
Can ChatGPT Write a Funny Podcast?
Please note, this episode's sound has been corrupted - it's not your speakers, it's us.
This week, Liz and Dakota get META, asking ChatGPT to write a podcast episode. Will it be good? Will it be bad... you decide. And then listen to us decide if ChatGPT should be used to write more episodes.
View all episodes
12. The Goodbye44:52On this week's final episode, Liz and Dakota reflect on their time on the podcast.Thank you to everyone who has listened over the years, this has been an amazing journey, and we couldn't have done it without you!
11. The Death of Gloria Ramirez35:53This week, Liz and Dakota explore the mysterious story of Gloria Ramirez, and woman who's untimely death caused some major illnesses in the people treating her.
10. The Green Children of Woolpit: The Cult of Beans26:01This week Liz and Dakota look at some of the theories that have sprung up around the strange tale of the Green Children of Woolpit. Was it trauma? Was it aliens? You decide.
8. The American Plan: Little Dick Energy41:05This week, Liz and Dakota look back at a little remembered time from America's past with a war time plan that was targeted at those whom were deemed "reasonably suspicious" of having an STI.
7. Egyptian Gods Part II: They Had One Job48:36This week, Liz and Dakota take a look at some of the most infamous gods from the Egyptian pantheon.
6. Egyptian Gods Part I: Selling Propane and Propane Accessories39:51This week Liz and Dakota take a condensed look at ancient Egyptian religion, including some of their beliefs and practices.
5. Aliens Part Two: Strange Happenings30:00This week, Liz and Dakota look at some of the more famous alien and UFO sightings from around the world.
4. Aliens Part One: UFO Sightings45:46With all the discussion on the interwebs about possible alien life, Liz and Dakota take this week to talk about the existence of aliens, and some famous UFO sightings that have occurred since WWII.