S9 KUDA 10: I’m Addicted to You
Happy Monday mga kapitbahaaay! We skipped another 2 weeks dahil may covida galur exposuringnism and because of that we had to cleanse and rest our bodies. And now we’re baaack para naman mag cleanse ng aming mga utak! 🤪 At dahil dyan, our topic for today is exploring the toxic relationships we have experience within and outside our circle.
View all episodes
S9 KUDA 12: Project Teal01:16:25Hello, mga Kapitbahay! Namiss niyo ba kami? Kasi, kami namiss namin kayo. Kaya naman we cooked a very special collaboration with a very special kapitbahay as we help build a Cervical Cancer free future! Kinig na mga bhie! Join us, in SolidariTeal!We hope that through this episode, a lot of women and their family members got inspired to make a difference and eliminate cervical cancer. Join our movement and help promote a safer and healthier future for all Filipino girls and women by signing this change.org petition: https://www.change.org/p/it-is-time-to-take-action-against-cervical-cancer?recruiter=1308706393&recruited_by_id=ffa659c0-f780-11ed-9cad-d3964fcf2d51&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_medium=copylinkWe are eyeing to garner 11K signatures, so your support really matters!
11. S9 KUDA 11: WA MUNAR, WA AWRA?54:17And were ba-ack from the dedz chariz di naman dedz mga wamport lang.Sabi sainyo chismis ang gigising sa amin - dahil naintriga kami sa latest happenings in the internet world. For today’s episode hihimayin ni Kuya Eudes at Ate Sari ang sinabi ni Mimi na: wag ka makipagdate kapag wala kang pera! at dahil dyan… bawal ka muna mag SB this week. Kimmy!!!
9. S9 KUDA 9: Ganda Ka Ghurl?!01:17:11.
8. S9 KUDA 8: Psst...Bad Yarn!01:13:59As a curious child, minsan unexpectedly we run into things we shouldn't have. Long time no kalat episode!!! For today's episode we will be talking about those times we unlocked the world of SEX!! Minsan aksidente, madalas sinearch sa google chariz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kayo mga kapitbahay, how did you discover the wonderful world of SEX!!
7. S9 KUDA 7: The Kudazzers League54:46For today's episode, hindi lang kami Kudazzers kami ay Super Kudazzers because our topic for today is superNyawerz! For today's episode, binida namin ang mga friends namin na nag-a-angkin ng kakaibang kakayahan like photographic memory at marami pang iba. Sabi sainyo magaling kami pumick and choose ng friends - may mga superpawers! Chariz!!!!
6. S9 KUDA 6: “Dapat Hiwalay Ang…”01:15:13AND WE ARE SO BACK LIKE SOOOO BACK?? chenez. As usual, ang inspiration na naman namin ay kung ano ang viral o trending. Grabbed from a famous meme nowadays na: "Dapat kasi hiwalay ang facebook ng mga matatanda" - this doesn't only apply to others but also to us dahil minsan may pagka-jurassic pa din kami sa social media!! XD Something light and chenes lang for today's episode. Let us know if you also have experiences na nasasabi mo: "Ano ba yan sana hiwalay ang facebook ng matatanda"
5. S9 KUDA 5: KudaPets59:22Chenen surpriseeeee two episodes in a week???? Usto niyo yoern? For today's episode we will talk about our beloved pets, everybody loves their pets but our pets loves us more. Very light hearted ang peg namin for today's episode a perfect ending to a very fast month of March. This episode will not be possible without Go Tyme Bank. Making our lives easier by improving our finances and banking transactions. In just 5 minutes makakapagregister ka na sa bank (can you believe et???? May bank ka na in less than 10 minutes. Perfect sya sa mga students and young adults who are just starting out their financial literacy journey or kung gusto mo lang talaga mag save. Ano pa hinihintay mo? Download it on appstore or google play na! If you want to know more about GoTyme Bank, you may visit: https://www.gotyme.com.ph/Please follow them in their socials: @gotymeph
S9 KUDA 4: Mama Mo Pressure58:23Hello mga kapitbahay!!!! Zerious topic muna tayo for today's podcast episode dahil wala lang yung trip namin (chz!!) Naintriga kami sa latest chika sa isang famous show that got us thinking about all the times we have been pressured to be successful (or be a successful bread winner) ng family. At dahil dyan... Shot! chariz. This episode will not be possible without Go Tyme Bank. Making our lives easier by improving our finances and banking transactions. In just 5 minutes makakapagregister ka na sa bank (can you believe et???? May bank ka na in less than 10 minutes. Perfect sya sa mga students and young adults who are just starting out their financial literacy journey or kung gusto mo lang talaga mag save. Ano pa hinihintay mo? Download it on appstore or google play na! If you want to know more about GoTyme Bank, you may visit: https://www.gotyme.com.ph/Please follow them in their socials: @gotymeph