Customer Experience (CX) Management
39. E39 - What makes NFTs valuable?01:00:55In this episode, Carlos interviews Associate Professors Tuba Yilmaz and Sofie Sagfossen about their work on what makes NFTs valuable.This podcast is based on the following article which has been just accepted for publication in the Journal of Business Research an will be accessible online during the next few weeks:Yilmaz, T., Sagfossen, S., & Velasco, C. (in press). What makes NFTs valuable to consumers? Perceived value drivers associated with NFTs liking, buying, and holding. Journal of Business Research.
38. E38 - Luxury customer experiences: From concepts to practice01:39:37In this episode, Carlos interviews Associate Professor Lewis Lim about his work and practice on luxury customer experiences in Singapore and beyond. For more information about Lewis, please visit his website: https://dr.ntu.edu.sg/cris/rp/rp00310 and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislim-sg/
37. E37 - Customer experiences in Web 3.0.01:12:44In this episode, Carlos interviews Viviek (aka @TheDegenCreator on Twitter) about his work and practice on customer experiences in Web 3.0. For more information about Viviek, please visit his Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheDegenCreator or his LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thedegencreator/ The book he recommends can be found here: Web3 Marketing https://www.amazon.com/Web3-Marketing-Handbook-Internet-Revolution/dp/1394171951
36. E36 - Risk perception, social norms, and food in the context of customer experiences38:47In this episode, Carlos interviews Professor Nina Veflen, BI Norwegian Business School, about their work on risk perception, social norms, and food in the context of customer experiences. For more information about Nina, please visit: https://www.bi.edu/about-bi/employees/department-of-marketing/nina-veflen-olsen/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/nina-veflen-931b49?originalSubdomain=noThis podcast is based on the following article:Veflen, N., Scholderer, J., & Langsrud, S. (2020). Situated food safety risk and the influence of social norms. Risk Analysis, 40(5), 1092-1110.
35. E35 - The role and impact of digital transformations on the customer experience01:03:00In this episode, Carlos interviews Professor Carlos Flavián, Professor Carlos Orús, and Assistant Professor Sergio Ibáñez-Sánchez, Universidad de Zaragoza, about their work on the role and impact of digital transformations on the customer experience. This podcast is based on the following articles:Flavián, C., Ibáñez-Sánchez, S., & Orús, C. (2019). The impact of virtual, augmented and mixed reality technologies on the customer experience. Journal of Business Research, 100, 547-560.Flavián, C., Ibáñez-Sánchez, S., & Orús, C. (2021). The influence of scent on virtual reality experiences: The role of aroma-content congruence. Journal of Business Research, 123, 289-301. Below, you can find their contact details too:Professor Carlos FlaviánLinkedIn: @Carlos FlavianFacebook: @Carlos FlavianTwitter: @CarlosFlavianInstagram: flavian.carlosProfessor Carlos OrúsLinkedIn: Carlos Orus Sanclemente https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlos-orus-sanclemente-3a242a45Twitter: @CarlosOrusTTAssistant Professor Sergio Ibáñez-SánchezLinkedIn: Sergio Ibáñez Sánchez https://es.linkedin.com/in/sergioibanezsanchezTwitter: @seribsan
34. E34 - Managing sound and noise in customer experiences58:03In this episode, Carlos interviews Associate Professor Felipe Reinoso Carvalho, Universidad de los Andes, about his work on managing sound and noise in customer experiences. For more information, visit his website http://sonictaste.weebly.com/, Twitter: @sonictaste, and IG: @percepcionysentidosThe discussions is based on the following published paper: Bravo-Moncayo, L., Reinoso-Carvalho, F., & Velasco, C. (2020). The effects of noise control in coffee tasting experiences. Food Quality and Preference, 86, 104020.
33. E33 - (Non-face) emojis in digital customer experiences45:43In this episode, Carlos interviews Senior Lecturer Yimin Cheng, Monash University, about his work on (non-face) emojis in digital customer experiences. For more information, visit his website https://jaimexyz365.wixsite.com/yiminchengThe discussions is based on the following published paper: Orazi, D. C., Ranjan, B., & Cheng, Y. (2023). Non-face emojis in digital marketing: Effects, contingencies, and strategic recommendations. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. https://rdcu.be/c3Te6
32. E32 - Past, present, and future of Neuromarketing50:50In this episode, Carlos interviews Professor Gemma Calvert at Nanyang Technological University about her work on Neuroscience and Neuromarketing, and the past, present, and future of Neuromarketing. For more information, visit her personal website http://gemmacalvert.com/ and her company's website: https://splitsecondresearch.co.uk/
31. E31 - The Ape Society experience47:57In this episode, Carlos interviews the founders of The Ape Society, a project on the Cardano blockchain that focuses on art, community, ecosystem, and utility. For more information, visit their website: https://www.theapesociety.io/ and their discord: https://discord.com/invite/theapesocietyThe founders that appeared in this podcast can be found on twitter:https://twitter.com/therealcardmanhttps://twitter.com/ponziratti/