Why "Always-On" Outreach is Essential for Patients, ft. Jeff Stewart
Join Jeff Stewart, System Director of Strategic Marketing at CHRISTUS Health and host Alan Tam as they delve into the reasons why adopting "always-on" outreach programs is crucial for healthcare providers to stay ahead of the curve, ultimately delivering exceptional patient experiences and driving business growth.
It's no longer enough to merely offer healthcare services and hope patients will come knocking at your door. The key to success in this highly competitive environment is adopting an "always-on" outreach approach, ensuring a constant and proactive connection with your target audience. This strategy is essential as it not only helps healthcare providers build lasting relationships with their patients but also fosters trust and loyalty among the community. But why are these programs so vital?
View all episodes
60. How To Maximize Your Pop Health Strategies, ft. Amy Comeau29:43As value-based care transitions to the forefront of health systems, focusing on population health goals and measures are the keys to success, longevity, and meeting your patients' expectations. How can healthcare marketers partner with their pop health teams to drive growth and desired business outcomes? Listen to Amy Comeau, Vice President, Marketing at Emory Healthcare, and host Alan Tam as they share case studies and discuss strategies and best practices to maximize your population health outcomes.
59. The Secrets of Content Marketing, ft. Ahava Leibtag37:15For today's healthcare consumer, there is no shortage of online medical content for education and self-diagnosis. With the amount of content that consumers can access, but perhaps not properly interpret, how are health systems helping their patients and communities better utilize and understand content to guide them to the care they need? Listen to Ahava Leibtag, President of Aha Media Group, and host Host Alan Tam as they discuss how and what healthcare content marketers need to think about and measure in their content marketing strategy.
58. Moving from Patient Engagement to Patient Enablement, ft. Brian Mullen43:05Over the past few years, healthcare entities have significantly transformed patients' access to care. But are consumers adopting these latest innovations, and how are health systems continuing to drive these digital experiences forward? Join Brian Mullen, Head of Innovation and Product at The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, and host Alan Tam as they discuss the evolution from engagement to enablement with the right patients to win a return on investment for digital front door initiatives.
57. The Evolution of Healthcare Marketing, ft. Larry Meade22:37The role of the healthcare marketer is constantly evolving and adapting to the needs and expectations of the audiences that they serve. And nowhere is that more apparent than in healthcare, where marketers are faced with multidimensional audiences both internally and externally, as digital transformation blazes across the healthcare landscape. Larry Meade, System Marketing Director, Engagement Platform at Franciscan Health, explores and discusses the ever-evolving role of the healthcare marketer and the challenges they face during these transformative, and often turbulent, times.
56. Communication Strategy Counts During Labor Unrest, ft. Alan Shoebridge17:31Alan Shoebridge, AVP, National Communication, Providence, shares his insights and experience with navigating the challenges and complexities of building and delivering a communication strategy during labor unrest. Negotiations between hospitals and unions have always been complicated. Today, they are regularly becoming longer in duration, more contentious, and receiving a higher level of public scrutiny. How does a health system communication leader develop strategies to communicate effectively with internal and external audiences? And what’s the impact that these situations and communications have on your brand?
55. The Social Determinants of the Healthcare Consumer, ft. Matt Gove32:17Healthcare consumers are driven by convenience, access, cost, relationships, and flexibility. Quite the demand and even greater in expectation. But are healthcare organizations ready and able to meet these expectations today? And what kind of technology is required to do just that? Join Matt Gove, former Chief Marketing Officer at Summit Health and CityMD and host Alan Tam as they explore the intersection of what drives healthcare consumer behavior, and the ongoing struggle healthcare organizations have in meeting their needs.
54. What Consumers Want From Your Healthcare Podcast, ft. Jordana Taylor22:36Consumers are constantly seeking reliable, engaging, and easily digestible sources of information to empower them in making informed decisions about their health and well-being. Enter the world of healthcare podcasts, an increasingly popular medium that offers just that - and more. But what exactly makes a healthcare podcast stand out from the crowd and truly resonate with your target audience? Join Jordana Taylor, Marketing Manager at BayCare Health System and host Alan Tam as they delve into the key elements that make a healthcare podcast stand out, ensuring that your show not only resonates with listeners but also propels your brand to the forefront of their minds.
53. Achieving a Unified Healthcare Patient Journey, ft. Kevin Howell22:11In today's consumer-driven world, the quest for the ultimate healthcare patient journey has never been more crucial. With an ever-evolving landscape of technology and medical advancements, patients are seeking an experience that is not only efficient but also personalized. The healthcare industry must rise to the challenge of delivering a seamless, holistic, and meaningful journey that addresses the diverse needs and expectations of its patients. Join Kevin Howell, Senior Director, Web and Digital Strategy at UT Health San Antonio, and host Alan Tam as they unravel the secrets to achieving the ultimate healthcare patient journey.
52. The AI Paradigm Shift Impacting Health Plans26:37A groundbreaking transformation is taking place, revolutionizing the way health plans operate and cater to the needs of their members. This new era is driven by the AI paradigm shift, which has opened up new avenues for innovation, efficiency, and personalized care. Join Michael Pacolay, Manager of CX Analytics and Outcomes from Highmark Health and host Alan Tam as they discuss the potential for AI to reduce costs, improve patient outcomes, and enhance the overall quality of care. As a result, health plans can be better equipped to meet the evolving needs of their members and stay competitive in an increasingly complex and dynamic healthcare landscape.