Canadian Tech Podcast
CTP Ep. 140 – Nov 19, 2017: Go go Go Network!
Thanks to Techdoz.ca for the loan of the Snowball Blue Mic
Hosts & Guests
- Stuart Clark
- Derek Silva
- Xun Cai – Go Network
- Rashid Khan – Go Network
Interview with Cai and Rashid of Go Network
- OnePlus 5T launch: ‘all-screen' experience at half price of iPhone X
- Here are all the Amazon Alexa skills coming to Canada [Update]
- Loblaws to be early adopter of Tesla's all-electric Semi
- Canadian and U.S. governments testing new communication tech to improve emergency response
- Telus partners with Tunstall connected healthcare company to develop advanced medical tech for Canadians
- Amazon Cash Comes to Canada
- Bluink is Developing a Smart ID Service for Ontarians
- Loblaws partners with Instacart for grocery delivery service
- CRTC wants to implement universal call blocking for ‘blatantly illegitimate’ numbers
- CRTC weighs impact on revised wireless code following Rogers request for delay
- PayPal Canada Must Disclose Business Information to the CRA
Stuff We Like
What are you up to lately?
- Stuart – Still on the job hunt, refocusing some of my consulting business strengths.
- Derek – Just came home from hockey tournament in West Lorne, oldest son’s team took second place. Otherwise, responding to tickets at CleverHost and pumping out proposals at Olio! Going to event at Google’s Community Space in Kitchener tomorrow.
- Manulife Launches Insurance Benefits Voice Control with Alexa
- Actions on Google finally makes its way to Canada
- GoTenna Wants to Create a New Mesh Network in Canada
- Government of Canada invests $2.2 million into Montreal company to develop clean wireless tech
- Google Assistant is coming to Toronto-based Ecobee’s thermostats
- Lyft confirms Toronto expansion by end of year
- Drone Delivery Canada gains Transport Canada’s approval to test in Moose Factory and Moosonee
- Toronto Partners with UrbanLogiq to Digitize Main Street Businesses
Don’t forget to review us on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Spreaker, Stitcher, Player FM, iHeart.com, or wherever else you get your podcasts. Please retweet us when tweet about new episodes on Twitter, share them on Facebook, or tell a friend!