How Does Empathy Impact CX? | Elyssia Clark | SEEK | | Part 2
In the second episode of the empathy in CX series, brought to you by our friends at Genesys, we chat with Elyssia Clark, Head of Customer Insights and Strategy at SEEK.
As someone who strives to put the customer at the centre of their thinking at SEEK, we speak to Elyssia about:
- The impact COVID-19 has had on our ability to meet the needs of our customers
- How we can continue to keep our finger on the pulse regarding customer needs, behaviours and attitudes
- How we can nurture customer trust to build long-lasting customer relationships
- What the role of CX looks like as we navigate the road to recovery and beyond
Visit https://ashtonmedia.com.au/ashtoncast/ for more info on AshtonCast.
Visit https://www.genesys.com/en-sg for more info on Genesys.
Produced by PodPaste https://podpaste.com.au/.
View all episodes
1. Why Innovating Matters In Programmatic Advertising | Audio Story | Part 121:48Why does innovation matter in programmatic advertising? Put simply, without innovation all things wither and fade into obscurity…or die. But how do you remain innovative in the fast-moving world of programmatic? Drawing interesting parallels between the history of the film industry and programmatic, grab 22 mins to find the answer to this question and be thoroughly entertained in the meantime. This series of AshtonCast, Why Innovating Matters In Programmatic Advertising, is proudly brought to you by the Programmatic Summit, the region’s most important programmatic, digital and adtech conference. We’re featuring interviews with Ryan Menezes, Chief Technology and Transformation Officer at GroupM, Natalie Minter, Product Manager - Agencies & Brands at flybuys, and Tim Armstrong, Head of Digital Platforms, Capability and Audience, NOVA Entertainment.
1. Programmatic Bytes | Jonathan Wan | Japan Airlines | Part 128:28In this episode of AshtonCast we provide an exclusive listen to the keynote presentation from Jonathan Wan, Director of Global Marketing, Media & Social, Japan Airlines which he did at the 2020 Programmatic Summit. This was recorded just before COVID started to kick off. In this session Wan will reveal challenges the Japanese flag carrier has encountered on its path to improve programmatic, will question why programmatic campaigns can turn out so pedestrian and will share some tips to help you not only avoid certain pitfalls, but to push ahead with programmatic confidence.
4. Video Fast Forward | Peter Barry | Pubmatic | Part 428:24In part four of the Video Fast Forward series we chat with Regional Director, ANZ & Head of Audience, APAC at PubMatic. Peter has been at PubMatic since 2015 and has been involved in rolling out their suite of products across Australia and New Zealand. These include their market leading omni channel header bidding solution, OpenWrap, as well as Audience Encore and Identity Hub. Peter has a comprehensive industry network both in ANZ and the wider APAC region, and regularly speaks at events. He manages a diverse team of sales and tech people in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.He's originally from Ireland and is a bit of an industry legend!Brought to you by our friends at PubMatic.
3. Video Fast Forward | Nicola Lewis | GroupM | Part 344:56In part three of the Video Fast Forward series we chat with Nicola Lewis, Chief Investment Officer, GroupM. Nicola is a media executive with extensive experience across all channels, including a strong point of view on digital integration, and digital transformation. She currently leads the investment function at the biggest media investment group in Australia – GroupM. Brought to you by our friends at PubMatic.
2. Video Fast Forward | Nick Young | Nine | Part 228:01In part two of the Video Fast Forward series we chat with Nick Young, Director of Sales - Digital & Publishing at Nine. Nick has over 15 years’ experience in the media industry and shares his views on all things CTV. Brought to you by our friends at PubMatic.
1. Video Fast Forward | Audio Story | Part 121:07Connected TV is one of the most talked about topics in town, and we’re all in agreement….. a huge opportunity for the industry. It promises to be the best of both worlds – the premium TV experience with all the benefits of digital for consumers and advertisers. But are we there yet? Does the experience on streaming platforms feel like TV for consumers? In this series of AshtonCast, Video Fast Forward, proudly brought to you by our friends at PubMatic we will answer this question and more with interviews from Nicola Lewis, Chief Investment Officer at GroupM ANZ, Nick Young, Director of Sales - Digital & Publishing, 9 and Peter Barry, Regional Director, ANZ & Head of Audience, APAC at PubMatic.
4. Re-Imagine Marketing | Rachel McDermott | Optus | Part 421:10Customer experience is a discipline that has gained incredible momentum over the past few years, shaped by the advancements in technology and the evolving wants, needs and behaviours of our customers. In the final episode of this Reimagine Marketing series, brought to you by our friends at SAS, we speak with Rachel McDermott, Associate Director of CX at Optus, about their work in utilising advancements in AI and automation to better understand and meet the needs of customers, and what our customers will come to expect from us in the next few years.
3. Re-Imagine Marketing | Justin Theng | SAS | Part 327:09In this episode of our Reimagine Marketing series, brought to you by our friends at SAS, we explore how three key technologies – attribution, automation and artificial intelligence - are reshaping how we engage with our customers. We’re joined by Justin Theng, Consumer Intelligence Specialist at SAS for his thoughts on what role these technologies have to play in how we communicate with the customer of tomorrow.
2. Re-Imagine Marketing | Sam Stark | Foxtel | Part 226:18In the second episode of this Reimagine Marketing series, brought to you by our friends at SAS, we speak with Sam Stark, Head of Data and Analytics, Marketing and Sales at Foxtel. We look at how marketing is evolving in line with developments such as attribution and automation, and what this means for the ways in which we connect with our customers of tomorrow.